Still not over him/her

~Y/N's POV~

"It's not like I don't wanna be friends with you. It's just...I'm scared of my guardians. You know they are vampires too."

I was in a call with Jaewon because he forced me to. I don't really like talking in calls, I prefer text.

"But your guardians let Yoongi get close to you." I heard his sad low voice from other side.

"Oh boy. Trust me...I thought the same but it's nothing like that." I turned to my other side on the bed as I talked to him.

"How long until I can talk to you without worrying about Yoongi scratching my eyes out then?" He asked and I chuckled because of the way he said it.

"Honestly, I don't know. We were so close to fight today because of it." I said, hearing him sigh on the other side.

"Oh...I'm so sorry. Its like I'm forcing you to be my friend but yeah...I want to be friends with you. Just sorry for yesterday."

"Yah! You already apologised for like 5 times today. Just promise me that you won't do it again...and Eric too."

"Yes! I won't do it again. I'll tell Eric too...so we good now?" He asked and I bit my lip, thinking.

"Umm...I guess? Yeah we are." I said and I could hear is excited voice from the other side.

"Yes! So wanna hang out after school?" He asked almost too quickly. Uh um...

"I don't think tomorrow...Taehyung won't allow that." I sat up and started to play with the hem of my shirt.

"Oh..another time then." He said and I hmmed. "By the way...are you and Yoongi dating or something?"

I choked on my breath as he said that out of nowhere. "W-What? No we're not dating. Hell he's not even my type...maybe"

"Maybe?! Oh my fucking god-"

"Jaewon!! You-!!"

"I knew you like him!"

"I don't like him!!"

"Oh come on Y/N, it's written all over your face!" He yelled over the phone and I fell back on my bed.

"What if it's just attraction? I haven't been out of the house for long." I said, staring at my ceiling.

"Can't really believe that. There are other people in school too." His voice sounded sad. I'm sure he's referring to himself too.

"It's not that Jaewon. He gave me company firs-" I stopped as my bedroom door opened.

"Y/N...why are you not asleep yet?" It was Taehyung. I glanced at the clock and I quickly sat up.

"Fuck. Jaewon why didn't you told me its past midnight already! I-I'll meet you tomorrow in school!" Without hearing his reply I hung up the call.

"Who's this Jaewon? I do not remember you mentioning about him." Taehyung leaned on the door frame, staring at me.

"Oh um...it's just another friend I made yesterday." I rubbed the back of my neck and sat up on the bed.

"Is he a werewolf too?" He asked and I looked down at the floor. He sighed and came inside the room, sitting beside me.

"Y/N?" He whispered and moved my hair away from my shoulder. I flinched a bit but quickly look at him.

"He....He is a vampire." I said and he brushed hair back before sighing. He doesn't look too happy about it.

"Stay away from him. I won't hesitate to kill him and then kill you if you do somthing stupid." He gave me a death glare and I nodded while nervously chuckling.