Lil Fight

~Y/N's POV~

I woke up because of my alarm ringing loudly in my ears. I groaned and closed it.

I walked into the bathroom being half asleep and did my morning routine. While standing in the shower I began to wonder.

Taehyung said Jungkook might be hungry last night that's why he attacked me like that...but why did Jungkook said he doesn't want to kill me?

I don't know why but I feel like these guys are hiding something from me.

||

"I can't take my phone to school?! But why? Mobile phones aren't just to keep in houses for show~" I said while standing in front of Taehyung, blocking his way.

"Mobile phones are also not for taking them to classes so you can't study properly." He crossed his arms in front of his chest and glared down at me. I feel so small...

"Ugh fine...it won't be my fault if I got in trouble and I couldn't contact-"

"Oh my, Y/N!! You're so adorable!! How can I say no to you!~" He said and pulled my cheeks...a bit too hard.

"Ouch!! Anyways I need to exchange numbers with my friends too." I said and finally moved out of his way.

"Who exactly are these friends, huh?" He went into the kitchen for making me breakfast.

"They are school friends!" I said cheerfully, putting my phone into my bag. Taehyung even brought a cute cover for the phone.

He burst out laughing because of my silly answer. "I mean what are their names and backgrounds?" He said and placed the sandwich on the table.

"Oh, they all are very friendly! I'll let you meet them after we will know each other more." I said and took a bite of my sandwich.

"I don't think werewolves like to be in vampire's house." And I choked on my sandwich.

Jungkook was leaning against the railing of the stairs while looking down at us with empty eyes. Is he okay...?

"Y/N what is Jungkook say-"

"I swear to god he is a innocent cute little bean and a harmless guy who is even afraid to kill a mosquito so forgot that he can hurt anyone but I know he won't because-"

I was speaking everything in one breath but stopped when Taehyung placed his hand in front.

"You can definitely join the rapping club...and that friend of yours is a werewolf?"

"Yeah he is...but the other two aren't werewolf." I said looking down at my feet while rotating the sandwich plate out of nervousness.

"Okay...it's fine unless they try to hurt you." He said. At that both me and Jungkook snapped our heads towards him.

"Hyung!?"

"It's a school after all kookie. If they have the right to hurt Y/N then we have the right to hurt them too." Taehyung said and shrugged his shoulders.

"But you ain't bringing them or their scent in this house, woman." He said again while pointing his fingers at me.

"Aye aye captain!!"