Why?

~Y/N's POV~

Tae oppa, Jungkook oppa, Jimin and I spend time together the whole day.

It was getting late so Jungkook oppa and Tae oppa just went home. Me and Jimin were left on the roof top of the castle.

"Baby, I'm really sorry I can't get you a present for your birthday...I actually didn't get time to go out." Jimin said pouting cutely.

"Aww...so cute!! And you already gave me a present if you remember." I said kissing his cheek.

"huh?...you mean...that?" He smirked showing his sharp fang.

"Yes, I mean that." I said and blushed a little still feeling a little pain on my thighs.

"But I..... haven't taste you yet..."  he grab my shoulder lightly and bring his face closer to my neck.

"J-Jimin you can't." I tried to push him but her didn't move.

"Fuck that king! I want to make you mine now." He said a loud. I felt his cold breath in my neck. He's going to bite me?

"What the fuck are you doing!?!?" We both parted away when we heard someone shout.

"M-My Lord?" Jimin said as he saw the king standing at the entrance of the roof.

"Jimin, I told you." I said hitting my elbow in his stomach.

"This is not the time to argue!!" He whispered.

"Jimin how could you do this when you kn-" Jimin cut him off.

"That she is for you?" The king walk up to him and grabbed his collar.

"Then why the fuck you were kissing her!!" He yelled at Jimin. I was just going to cry.

"Because we both are together...I loved her since she came here!! But what did you do!!??" Jimin yelled back but more loudly. His red eyes and fangs were showing brightly. He doesn't get mad easily.

"How could you!?" King slapped him and the both went for a fight. "I took care of you since you were a child and now your going against me!!" He added.

I was just standing there not knowing what to do. "J-Jimin stop it!!" I yelled making they both look at me.

"And you Bitch....You know you were for me, then why the hell!?" He yelled at me and I flinch a little.

"Stop fucking yelling at her!! She did nothing wrong!!" Jimin yelled pushing him away.

They both were cussing and fighting. I was really confused what to do. I put my hand on my chest only feeling the locket. I grabbed it and squeeze it lightly.

Soon Taehyung and Jungkook oppa's voices were heard. But from where?

"Y/N do you need help?" I heard Taehyung oppa's voice in my ears.

"Y-Yes..Jimin and the king are busy fighting." I whispered.

"What!? Why?!" And there was Jungshook.

"I'll explain you later please come" I said panicking a lot.

"We'll be there." That's all I heard before hearing yells again.

"All you do is fuck girls and don't even give respect to them!!! And she's not even legal age!!" Jimin yelled loudly. I noticed some people in the entrance staring at us. I saw Vanassa, she smirked before coming between and speaking.

"My Lord? Do you even know that they both even fucked last night." She opened up and I can clearly see that Jimin wants to kill her so bad.

"Can't you shut up Bitch? You slept with almost every dude in the kingdom!" He yelled at her. She hid behind the king.

"Jimin stop yelling at her!! She's telling the truth!!" Jimin rubbed his temples before speaking.

"....yes I did, so what?? I love her more than anything!!" Jimin grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer. He grabbed my waist and kissed me passionately. Do you want to die?

"You fucking bast-" The King's voice was cut off by another loud voice.

"Stop it!!!" A voice came from the back and the atmosphere became quiet.

"Oppa!!" I shouted referring to Taehyung and Jungkook.

They both came between Jimin and the king like a hero.

"Why is this all going on?!" Jungkook oppa decided spoke up first.

"You both know why I exactly send you both to bring her here. Not to make her fall for this jamless boy!!" King told them and at this point I don't know weather I should laugh or cry.

"Hey!!" Jimin want to hit the king but I held him down.

"Jimin, calm the fuck down." I told him holding his wrist.

"So what then, Huh?!!? You have a million of girls to sleep with!! Look at Vanassa.." Taehyung spoke.

"W-What me??" Her eyes suddenly become worried. I want him to fuck her.

"Honestly me too.." Jimin whispered in my ears wrapping his arms around me.

"You know that she is a vampire already!!" King yelled pushing Vanassa away.

"Than what if we make Y/N a vampire." Jimin spoke holding my shoulder and pulling his face closer to my neck.

"No Jimin! you aren't capable of doing that yet, you'll end up killing her." Taehyung oppa said and pull me away from him.

"Whatever!! I can't let this slut stay inside my kingdom anymore!!" King said coming to slap me but I dug my face into Taehyung's chest.

"Don't even touch her!!" Jimin yelled and cover us up.

"Now take her away from me...and yeah if I ever saw Y/N and Jimin together then both will be sacrificed, I'll leave my people around the area."

"What?" That's is the only thing we both can say.

"How the fu-" Jungkook oppa held my mouth not letting me speak further.

"Take her the fuck away!! and Jimin..." He sighed before saying again "...find yourself a new home." He said and went downstairs.

Jungkook let go of me. I held Jimin's hand in mine. "Jim-"

He quickly kissed me, I kissed him back knowing this is the last kiss we'll share.

"I'm sorry, love." He whispered, putting his forehead on mine.

"Jimin....p-please..." I held my tears back but my voice still cracked.

"It's for the good...and don't forget...I love you...forever.." He said and pecked my lips for the last time before running away from the castle.

"I-I love you t-too...Jimin.." I fell down on my knees. Without knowing tears fall from my eyes.

I have never cried in ages because Jimin would be there to comfort me, but now...he's gone.

"Y/N....it's alright.... we'll make him meet you." Jungkook oppa said patting my back so did Tae oppa.

I nodded and hugged them.

All memories of him and me being together flooded in my head. "This hurts so bad...s-so bad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYE YO!!!

FROM HERE THE REAL STORY STARTS.

AND I'M SORRY FOR UPDATING THIS SMALL CHAPTER EVEN AFTER A LONG BREAK.

BUT DON'T FORGOT!!!

~I LOVE YA~
😘❤