Pain

~Jungkook's POV~

I went downstairs to go out. I want to go out and have some fresh air.

I wore a hoodie and pulled the cap which came just above my eyes. I get out of my room, ready to go outside.

..but I stopped when I saw something.

Y/N and Taehyung...

I was curious enough to listen to their conversation but there wasn't really a conversation after I saw them.

They both are just making out.

My mood changed and I went back to my room and opened my PC. This is too much for me to take.

I put on headphones and started playing overwatch. I should not give a fuck.... should I?

||

I can't sleep. I covered my ears with my pillow. The loud moans and screaming are making me go mad. When I think it's over it starts again.

I'm talking about Y/n and Taehyung having their thing in his room. I thought she would control herself.

The real thing is one cannot stop themselves once a vampire kisses them. Meaning if a vampire kisses a human passionately, the person will want to make love with the vampire for them to mark them as their mate.

If the person is their mate then the bite mark will stay longer but if not, it will fade away after 2 days.

That's what I did, I tried to make her my mate but...I didn't bite her... She wasn't that drunk yesterday, I was just controlling her. But she liked it.

I don't know why but I'm feeling bad about it. Not because I had that thing with her, but because Taehyung did too. He doesn't love her!

I know Taehyung since childhood, he was with me during the war. And we started to live together.

Our parents were killed by werewolves during a war between werewolves and vampires. We were taken by the vampire kingdom for safety.

We were not treated as slaves because we were two were too smart and Savage to obey their orders. The king said us to bring Y/n to his kingdom and said in change of that he would give us place to live away from the palace and money.

But who thought this would be a bad idea. And besides we can't do anything because we were helpless. No money, no place to live.

But whatever...I'm really hurt right now, what if Y/n doesn't want to be with me anymore. What if things won't be same between us.

I can't bare any of that happening. I want to make things normal between us. I want it to be like before.

But I know it is not that easy. Definitely not after I threatened her like that. But I didn't mean it to be honest because I can't see her hurt.

I noticed that there are no more sounds. I put the pillow down and lied on top of it.

I took a deep breath and tried to sleep but I can't seem to fall asleep. I changed my position to get a comfortable one. This is of no use..

I got off the bed and pulled over a hoodie. After sliding my canvas on I glared out of my window, getting a clear view of the full moon. I jumped out of the window.

I ran to the Riverside I always go when I'm feeling down or sad. I can smell different type blood around me but this a common thing for me.

I stopped by the side of the river. The small fishes swimming to the side of the river. The reflection of the full moon on the water was reflecting directly on my face.