Intro

It was midnight when I woke up that day. I was thirsty, my throat was hurting, I needed water.

I was 13 years old and that day was my birthday so I turned 14.

I walk downstairs in the kitchen. I stopped when I saw I wasn't the only one there.

There was two other people and they were not my parents.

"Yah! who are you and what are you doing here?" I said and they both stopped doing whatever they were doing.

"Taehyung I told you to be careful!" The other person yelled at Taehyung.

I was scared because they don't seems normal. They both looked at each other and smirk at me.

"We are really sorry....But we are forced for this.....and I guess you are something beyond our expectations." Taehyung said and came closer to me. I walk back until I hit the wall.

"But you smell good." He said and his eyes shine a red color. This can't be!!

Is he a vampire??!!!

"W-Who are you?!!" I said and he came more closer. I was feeling his cold breath on my neck. He was about to bite me but his friend pulled him back.

"Come on Taehyung you can't bite her yet!!" He yelled at him and then his glare moved to me.

"I'm sorry, but we have to take you away." My eyes gone close after seeing in his eyes.

" My eyes gone close after seeing in his eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy~😉

~LOVE YA~