#23 It's A Date *Calum Hood*

You walked down a hall way in your school, struggling to figure out where the lunch room was. A couple of rude students had pointed you down the wrong hall, and it was safe to say you were utterly lost. You looked down another hall way, a large door at the end of catching your attention. As you walked down the hall, you could hear music getting louder and louder. When you finally reached the front of the room, you shifted your gaze to the side, reading the sign.
        'Music Room'
        You shrugged, maybe you could ask for directions here...
        You opened the door slightly, peering into the room. Your gaze fell on two students, one strumming a guitar and the other singing beautifully. You smiled, immediately recognizing the song, Forever My Father by Go Radio.
        You leaned against the doorway, listening to them sing until the end of the song. When they finished, you walked into the room, blushing slightly as their eyes grew wide.
        "Did you hear...?" the blonde one asked, blushing maroon.
        You nodded shyly, blushing a brighter red as you looked at the boy next to him. They seemed about a few years older then you, maybe two or three.
        You smiled brightly, "You guys sounded great."
        "Thanks," The brunette thanked, rubbing the back of his head.
        You grinned once more, looking at them questioningly, "Are you guys a band or..."
        "Yea we are," the blondie answered, "We post videos on Youtube, our channel is called Hemmo1996."
         You nodded, taking all of the information in. "I'm (Y/N) by the way."
        "I'm Luke," blondie introduced.
        "And I'm Calum," the brunette added.
        You felt your cheeks heat up once more, repeating Calum's name in your head a few more times.
        You shook your head, suddenly remembering why you had entered the room in the first place. "So um... can you guys maybe tell me where the lunch room is?"
        Calum nodded, glancing over at Luke, "I can show you. You comin' mate?"
        Luke shook his head, "Nah I think I'll hang back for a bit, maybe practice a bit more."
        Calum shrugged, "Suit yourself." He then took your hand in his, leading you out of the room. You blushed at the contact, your feet becoming very interesting,
        "So you're new huh?" He asked, looking back at you.
        You nodded in response, suddenly feeling really shy.
        "I can show you around town later if you want," he offered, smiling sweetly.
        You nodded once more, grinning slightly.
        "It's a date," he added offhandedly, smirking cheekily.
        You felt your face heat up even more, stuttering over your words, "Y-yea... a date."
        "Cool," he chuckled. Stopping in front of the cafeteria, he looked at you. "Do you have anywhere to sit?"
        You shook your head, biting your lip nervously.
        "Well come on then, you can sit with me," he grinned, his eyes crinkling cutely at the corners. "We can't have a pretty girl like you sitting on her own." He winked and wrapped an arm around your shoulders, smiling brightly as he walked to his table.
        You couldn't help but roll your eyes... why did you always fall for the dorks?