#1 Rage Quit *Michael Clifford*

"Are you ready to get wrecked babe?" your very pumped boyfriend, Michael, asked as he plopped onto the couch with two controllers in hand.

"I think the real question is if you're ready to get your ass kicked?" you countered before situating yourself next to him.

He merely smirked cockily before holding one of the controllers out to you. You just barely grazed it with your fingers before it was moved far out of your reach.

Annoyed, you glared at his innocent doe eyes, "Mike, give me the controller."

He shook his head before cheekily tapping the side of his cheek and tilting his head cutely with a small smile on his cherry red lips.

Rolling your eyes at how cheesy he was, you leaned forward to place a dainty kiss on his cheek when he suddenly turned his head. Instead of only kissing his cheek, you ended up in a surprise lip-lock.

Pulling away quickly, you nudged him with your shoulder as you held your hand over your mouth to hide your laughter, "I should've known you were going to do that, asshole."

He laughed along with you before shrugging and handing you your controller, "You know you love it, babe."

"Whatever," you said through your blush before turning toward the television and getting into your usual gaming position, leaning forward with your elbows resting on your knees.

"Ooh shit's getting serious," Michael joked before mimicking your pose and starting the game up; his persona immediately changing to one of seriousness with his eyes squinting, his tongue sticking out between his lips, and his nose scrunching in adorable concentration.

The both of you played loudly and vigorously, not letting each other's futile attempts to mess the other person up screw with their own concentration. It was five waist pokes, three shoulder nudges, and seven hand pushes before you finally managed to take down his character and win. The moment the familiar 'K.O.' appeared on the screen you threw your arms up in happiness and let out a small cheer before turning toward your boyfriend. You couldn't help your giggles when you noticed the grumpy pout on his face.

"Aw babe, I thought you said I was going to get creamed," you said as you stuck your tongue out teasingly at him.

Letting out a small huff, he swung his legs up onto the couch and leaned back so that his head was resting in your lap and his long legs were dangling off the opposite end of the couch. He immediately buried his face in your shirt and wrapped his arms around your waist. Instinctively, his fingers fiddled with the hem of your shirt out of habit.

"I thought so too," he whined as his nose moved the fabric of your shirt up so that he could press his moving lips against the skin of your stomach.

"Want to try again?" you questioned amusedly as you ran your hands through his jet black hair.

"No," he hummed. You felt the vibrations through your skin from his cold lips.

Letting out a small huff not unlike the one he let out earlier, you unraveled your fingers from his hair and held your hands against your hips with your eyebrow furrowed ever so slightly, "Well then what do you want to do?"

Turning his head up so his eyes met yours, he flashed you a cheeky smile before saying, "Wanna make out?"

Rolling your eyes, you felt your lips quirk up in a smile, "You're lucky I love you, Clifford."

"Is that a yes?" he asked hopefully with his bottom lip jutted out in a cute pout and his green eyes open wide.

Letting out a small laugh, you nodded as you spoke, "Yes. Now get your cute face up here and kiss me you dork."