#58 First Kiss *Calum Hood*

"Guys, we should play truth or dare," Michael said with his voice laced with boredom as he sat up from his spot on the couch.

"Why?" Luke complained as he rolled onto his side so that he was facing him, "I don't want to get up."

"Well we have to do something fun. The silence is killing me," Michel groaned as he got up from the couch and face planted onto Luke's lazy body.

"I'm up for a bit of truth or dare," Ashton said.

"Me too," you chimed in as you lifted your head off of your best friend's, Calum Hood's, shoulder.

"Well, if you're in I'm in," Calum said before the both of you stood up and sat in a circle with the rest of the boys.

The first couple of rounds were littered with stupid dares until Michael turned to you with a large smirk on his face and asked, "(Y/N), truth or dare?"

Smiling back, you immediately answered, "Truth."

"Aw you're no fun," Michael complained before continuing, "Who was your first kiss and when did it happen?"

Blushing profusely, you hid your face behind your hands before murmuring, "Dare, I pick dare."

"Too late (Y/N). You've got us all interested, now spill," Luke said with a smirk on his lips not unlike Michael's.

"Well... I haven't exactly had my first kiss yet," you confessed with you face barely above a whisper.

For a couple seconds, there was silence, and so you removed your hands from your face and looked shyly around you.

Calum was the first to speak up.

"Wait... you haven't had your first kiss yet?" he asked in disbelief with a light dust of pink on his chubby cheeks.

Shaking your head, the boys immediately exploded in disbelief at your notion.

"No fucking way!" shouted Ashton.

"But (Y/N) you're so hot what the hell?" Michael said more to himself with an almost confused expression on his face.

"(Y/N) that is so cute," Luke gushed with a small smile on his face.

Covering your face with your hands once more, you snapped at them, "Oh shut up."

Giggling, the boys, except for Calum who still seemed shell shocked, claimed that they were going to get another beer.

Hiding until they all left the room, you turned toward Calum.

"Are you okay?" you asked.

"No," he said.

"And why is that?" you asked with your irritation growing.

"Because I didn't know that you, my best friend in the whole world, never had your first kiss," he explained.

"Well I'm sorry for not telling you. It's pretty embarrassing," you said with your face ruby red.

"You shouldn't be embarrassed. I agree with Luke; I think it's cute," Calum said with the pink on his cheeks growing crimson.

"Oh really?" you asked.

"Yes," he said sincerely.

He opened his mouth as if he was going to continue with his sentence but stopped himself.

Deciding it best not to push it, you merely said, "Well I can't help but not be embarrassed! I'm eighteen and I haven't even had my first kiss yet!"

Leaning back so that your back was against the plush mattress of the bed and your feet were dangling off of it, you were about to continue ranting when a dark figure was looming above you. Calum was hovering with his hands and feet on either side of you. His face was completely red and he was avoiding your questioning gaze, he was instead gazing at your lips.

"If you find it so embarrassing that you haven't had your first kiss yet, then kiss me," Calum said without skipping a beat.

"W-what?!" you asked with your eyes wide in disbelief.

"Kiss me," Calum said with his voice low and gravelly.

You had liked Calum ever since he arrived at your house dressed in a tux when your date to the eighth grade formal, and also your crush for two years, ditched you for some other girl. Calum had been set on not going to the dance, but the moment he heard that your date had left you, he needed to make you feel better, and so he sucked up his nerves, donned a tux, and asked you to be his date an hour before the event started. Obviously, you said yes, and you harbored feelings for Calum ever since.

"Okay," you chimed feebly before wrapping your arms around his neck and bringing him down for a sweet kiss.

You had no idea what you were doing, but Calum seemed to, so you allowed yourself to enjoy the moment and not worry about it.

A couple of moments later, the door burst open and three slightly tipsy and giggly teenage boys stumbled into the room.

"What the fuck?!" Ashton shouted.

"Goddammit Cal I called dibs!" Michael yelled before crossing his arms and sitting on the floor.

"I fucking knew it. Y'all bitches owe me five dollars!" Luke shouted happily before doing an awkward victory dance.

"Fuck you Luke," Ashton groaned before plopping on the floor next to Michael, "Guess who's broke Michael."

Turning to Ashton, Michael asked, "Who?"

Pointing to himself, Ashton said sadly, "This bitch named Ashton."

You and Calum had already broken apart and were as far away from each other as possible.

With a red face, you stared at your hands before asking, "Ever heard of knocking?"

"Nope," they all said before they burst into a loud round of laughter.

Rolling your eyes, you shook your head before flipping them off and murmuring jokingly, "Fuck you guys."