#15.5 Kindergarten Part 2 *Michael Clifford*

"Screw you," you groaned, tossing your controller onto the floor. It's been eleven years since that fateful day. You and Michael were now both in your sophomore year of high school.

"Go ahead," Michael retaliated, smirking cheekily.

"Shut up," you laughed, hitting him lightly on the arm. He was resting his head on your lap, laughing as well.

"Where are the boys?" you asked, looking around Michael's room, "They were supposed to be here ages ago."

Michael shook his head, "They're picking up pizza, remember?"

"Oh yeah!" you grinned, moving your hands down to mess with his hair.

Michael's cheeks heated up at your touch and he quickly rolled onto his side to try and hide it.

You smirked and tried to get a good look at his face, but he covered his face with his hands. His cheeks completely maroon.

"Michael, are you blushing?" you asked, smiling widely.

"No!" he shouted quickly.

"Aw, you are!" you cooed, holding your hand up to his warm cheek. "It's so adorable."

Michael turned his head to look at you with a look in his eyes you've never noticed before, "Not as adorable as you."

You did a double take at his comment and felt your face heat up.

Michael smiled widely in victory. "Aw (Y/N), are you blushing?"

"Stuff it Mikey," you murmured, your voice quiet in embarrassment. 

His eyes immediately softened at the nickname, "Remember that day?"

You immediately knew what he was talking about.

"Yeah, I do," you giggled, looking down at him, "I called you Mikey and your face got so red."

"Oh whatever," he laughed, rolling his eyes humorously. He gazed at you for what felt like years, that same glint present once more, before speaking, "I-I love you."

You grinned, "I love you, too, Mikey."

He sat up quickly, looking down at you. He placed his hand under your chin and pulled your head up to look at him. "No (Y/N), I really love you."

Your eyes widened in realization. Michael loved you, he seriously loved you. Your whole face flushed, and you smiled brightly, "I love you too."

Michael's eyes lit up and a broad smile adorned his face. He leaned down, pressing his lips to yours.

"Hey guys! Guess wha-" you and Michael immediately jumped away, your faces bright red. The boys stood at the door with wide eyes.

"Yup," Luke commented awkwardly before slamming the door. There was a long silence on the other side before you heard a loud yell and what sounded like jumping.

"Finally!" Their muffled voices shouted.

"He finally kissed her!" Ashton cheered.

"How long has it been?!" Luke asked.

"Like six years," Calum laughed, a smirk evident in his voice.

"Guys, shut up. We can here you!" Michael called, flushing like a tomato. 

Your eyes were wide, shocked at what you had just learned. "Six years?"

Michael nodded sheepishly, looking anywhere but at you.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner!" you shouted, tackling him off the couch, you landing on top of him.

"I didn't think you liked me," Michael murmured.

"Well you thought wrong you idiot," you sighed, pecking him on the lips.

"But I'm your idiot now... right?" he asked, looking away from you shyly.

You laughed, lying your head onto his chest, "What kind of question is that? You've been my idiot since Kindergarten."