#19 Airplane Coincidence *Michael Clifford*

"Ugh," you groaned, leaning your head back against your seat. You had been sitting on a plane for ten minutes now, waiting for it to take off. You were heading back to Australia, finally on break from college. You glanced at the empty seat next to you, smiling slightly, "Well at least I have a bit of leg room."

"Excuse me! Sorry!" a loud voice apologized, getting closer to you. You shut your eyes, hoping with all your might that they wouldn't sit next to you. You heard someone plop into the seat beside you and sighed. You opened your eyes glaring at the person. Your gaze immediately softened, eyes wide in shock. 

It's Michael Clifford.

You immediately looked away, staring out the window. 

Crap, crap, crap, Crap, Crap, CRAP!

You fought to contain your blush, sneaking a glance at him. He looked excited but tired, a wide grin on his face. He looked over at you, catching you staring.

"Like what you see?" he teased, smirking cheekily.

You blushed, looking down at your hands. "Sorry, It's just.. well..."

"You're a fan?" he asked, smiling brightly.

You nodded, looking shyly up at him.

"Cool, it's nice to know that someone as pretty as you likes our music," he flirted, winking cheekily.

You felt your cheeks grow even warmer, "U-um than-thank you."

He smiled, his cheeks a light pink. "So why are you flying to Australia?"

"I'm uh... I'm heading back from college... for the winter holidays." You explained, twiddling your thumbs.

"Cool... you excited to see your family?"

You nodded, glancing over at him, "You?"

"Yeah... I've missed them."

You nodded awkwardly and turned to the window. You watched as the plane picked up speed and took off, admiring the shrinking airport.

After a couple minutes you felt something against your side and turned to see what it was. Michael was leaning against you, his head resting on your shoulder. He was fast asleep, snoring softly. You blushed as he wrapped his arms around you, cuddling deeper into your side. You sat completely still, trying to not wake him. After a few moments you let yourself relax, suddenly growing tired. You had to pull a few all-nighters before your break and was just beginning to feel the effects. You soon felt yourself drift to sleep, your eyes closing slowly.

~~~~~~~~

"Should we wake them?" A hushed voice whispered, just loud enough for you to hear. You tried to move but found something holding your arms. You opened your eyes, staring at the mop of red hair against your neck. Your eyes widened, looking up at his three band mates.

"Good job Luke," Calum sighed, Jabbing Luke in the side with his elbow.

"H-hi," you murmured, blushing a deeper crimson as Michael snuggled closer to you, his lips pressing against your neck. You looked at them, your eyes pleading for help.

Ashton walked up to you and Michael, leaning close to Michael's ear. "WE HAVE PIZZA!"

Michael's eyes flew open in shock, the top of his hitting your chin before he fell onto the floor, holding the top of his head.

You flinched, holding your jaw. It didn't hurt much, but it was most definitely going to bruise.

"Oh gosh, are you okay?" Ashton rushed, looking worryingly at you. Luke and Calum also crowded around you, ignoring there groaning band mate.

You nodded, glancing at Michael, "Are you okay Mikey?"

He immediately stopped whining at your voice, looking up at you with an embarrassed expression. "Yeah, sorry about that."

You shrugged, smiling slightly, "It's no big deal. I've had worse."

"Well at least let me make it up to you," he pressed.

You shrugged, looking up at him questioningly, "Sure."

"Let me take you out... on a date." he asked, his face flushed red.

Your eyes widened, your face growing redder by the second. You nodded, taking a slip of paper out and writing your number on it. You handed the slip to him, grinning widely. "I'll uh... I'll see you later."

You turned to leave, glancing behind you as the boys cheered.

"Way to go mate!" Luke shouted, patting Michael on the back.

"Our little boy's growing so fast." Calum cried, holding onto Ash. Ashton pretended to wipe a tear off his cheek, resting his head on top of Calum's.

You shook your head, practically running out of the plane in embarrassment. What were you getting yourself into?