#13.5 Clumsy Cliche Part 2 *Luke Hemmings*

"Thank you everybody!" The boys shouted as a round of screaming erupted from the audience.

You laughed as you watched the boys jump around the stage before they bowed one last time, smiling and winking at the crowd all the while. They then made their way off stage with adrenaline pumping through their veins. You met them half way, engulfing them in a massive hug.

"You guys did amazing!" you shouted, sqeezing them tight, even if they were sweaty and smelled like shit.

"(Y/N)... can't... breath," the boys groaned.

You pulled away at their words, blushing slightly, "Sorry."

Ashton laughed, "It's okay,"

Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Luke gazing at you, a light blush tinting his cheeks.

"Anyways (Y/N), we should really be going," Michael smirked after noticing Luke's state.

Michael wrapped his arms around Ashton and Luke before saying slyly, "We're very sorry."

Your cheeks burned, as you tore your gaze away from Luke, looking at Michael, confused, "Why are you sorry?"

Calum smirked, raising his eyebrows suggestively, "Well we're intruding... aren't we?"

You opened your mouth to reply but before you could respond, he grabbed Luke's shoulders and pushed him toward you. The boys giggled as you moved to steady Luke, him holding onto you for support.

"We'll be over here if you need us," Ashton smirked before steering the boys out into the hall.

You both flushed before shuffling away from each other shyly.

Luke looked around the room, avoiding your gaze, "Uh..."

"So..." you dragged out, staring at your feet. "Ho---."

"I like you," Luke blurted with his face tomato red.

You blushed, gazing up at him. "Of course I like you too, we've been friends for years."

Luke's gaze softened, "No (Y/N) I... I really like you, maybe even love."

Your eyes widened in disbelief. You've had a crush on him for ages and you'd never thought he would feel the same way. Sucking in a deep breath, you rung your hands together before asking shyly, "You love me?"

Luke chuckled softly while running his hand through his messy hair, "Yeah... I think so."

You giggled at his words before standing on your toes and wrapping your arms around his neck. "I think I love you too."

He smiled widely and leaned down to plant a sweet kiss on your lips. After a couple moments, Luke pulled away, his face deep crimson, "So... um... do you... do you want to be my gir---?"

"Yes," you rushed, resting your head against his chest. "Yes I'll to be your girlfriend."