#21 Tumblr *Ashton Irwin*

You walked to your living room, looking for your computer. You could've sworn you had left it on your bed, but when you went to get it, it wasn't there.

        As you entered the room, you saw Ashton, your boyfriend of nine months, holding your laptop, giggling like a school girl.

"Ahem," you coughed, one eyebrow raised.

His head shot up, his eyes wide in shock. He let out a nervous cough, smiling sheepishly at being caught.

"What are you doing?" you asked, walking up to him.

He rubbed the back of his neck, shifting away from you slightly. "N-nothing."

You immediately shot your arm out, grabbing the laptop before he could react. Your eyes widened when you looked at the screen, your face growing hot. It was opened to Tumblr, your old, 5sos fan account to be exact.

"What were you doing on my Tumblr?!" you shrieked, looking back up at him.

"Well, you see. One of our fans sent me a link to it so I clicked it and... yea." he explained, a small smile on his face.

His expression changed a few seconds later, a cocky smirk replacing his sheepish grin. "I never knew you were a fan of our band before we started dating."

Your face grew increasingly hot at his words, "W-well, yea I guess I was a bit of a fan."

He giggled at your lie, "A bit of a fan? More like a major fan. I saw EVERYTHING."

You covered your face with your hands, hiding your embarrassed expression. "I haven't been on my Tumblr for ages."

"Still," he teased, walking up to you. "Aw don't be embarrassed babe, I think it's adorable."

You moved your hands away, "Really?"

He nodded, smiling brightly. "And knowing that I was your favorite member before we started dating is pretty awesome."

You grinned, a teasing glimmer in your eye, "Luke was actually my favorite ya know."

He pouted, crossing his arms over his chest, "But baaaaaaabe."

"I'm just kidding," you laughed, pulling him in for a hug. "I actually liked Calum."

He immediately pulled away, frowning once more, "Hey!"

You giggled, your shoulders shaking with laughter. "Don't worry Ash, you were and always will be my favorite member of the band."

He smiled, "Good, 'cause I can't have you making googly eyes at Luke."

You smirked, "Hey, that's not fair! You're allowed to make googly eyes at Luke and I'm not?"

"Shut up!" He joked, pecking you on the nose. "I love you babe, you and your fan-girly tendencies."

You grinned, kissing him on the lips. "I love you too... but you know what'll make me love you even more?"

He cocked his head to the side in confusion, "What?"

"If you never speak of or look at my Tumblr ever again," you spoke sweetly, pulling your best puppy dog eyes.

He smirked cheekily, kissing you on the forehead, "No deal princess. There's no way you're getting out of this one."

You groaned, leaning your head against his chest, "I hate you."

You felt his lips press against the top of your head, the corner of his lips curved up slightly in a smirk, "I love you too babe."