#17 Tutor *Luke Hemmings*

You walked up to your new assigned tutor's house, lugging your backpack behind you. Your mom had planned for you to study with her friend's son, who apparently excelled in the subject you didn't understand, Geometry.

You huffed as you knocked on the door before leaning against a post. The door opened a few moments later and you saw a familiar woman open the door with a warm smile on her face.

"Mrs. Hemmings?!" you yelled in surprise, your eyes widening. She was a Geometry teacher at your school. Your Geometry teacher to be specific.

"Oh, hello (Y/N). You can call me Liz when we're not in school," she greeted pleasantly, opening the door, "Luke's just upstairs, first door on the right."

You nodded, eyes wide. If your tutor's mom was Mrs. Hemmings, then that would mean your tutor is... you blushed, an image of a cute, blonde boy invading your mind.

You walked up the stairs and knocked softly on his door. You could here a surprised shout and a thump followed by a loud groan. The door swung open, revealing a disheveled Luke rubbing the side of his head. His eyes widened as he saw you and his mouth dropped open.

"(Y/N)?" he asked with his cheeks a faint red.

"Hi Luke," you smiled, tucking a stray strand of hair behind your ear.

"Come in," he rushed, opening his door wider for you. You stepped into his room, admiring the posters on his wall.

"You like All Time Low?" you asked.

"Y-yeah," he stuttered while looking at his feet. You glanced quickly at his attire, blushing slightly. He was wearing his school shirt, a few of the top buttons undone. His tie was hanging loosely around his neck, and instead of dress pants, he wore black skinny jeans.

He went to go sit on his bed, but tripped over a pile of clothes on the floor, creating a thump similar to the one you heard before.

"Are you okay?" you giggled, extending your hand out to help him.

He nodded, grabbing your hand. "That was the third time I've done that today."

You tossed your head back in laughter, plopping onto his bed.

"So what are we gonna do first?" you asked, grinning.

Luke shrugged, "What are you having a hard time with?"

You smiled sheepishly, "Everything."

Luke laughed, getting his textbook out. "We'll start with the simple stuff first.

~~~~~~~~~~

"If we study anymore my head'll explode," you groaned, lying on your back.

"Okay, okay," Luke chuckled, putting his textbook down. "Want to listen to some music?"

You nodded immediately. He whipped his phone out, playing If These Sheets Were The States by ATL.

Luke stood up, standing in the middle of his room. He began to move his arms, doing a little dance.

You stood up and joined him. He grabbed your hands, and you two danced together, laughing like idiots.

In the middle of spinning you, Luke slipped and fell backwards, making you fall with him and land on his chest.

"Are you okay?" you asked, blushing faintly.

He nodded, his face a cherry red as well.

You looked down at your phone, and saw that it was two in the morning. You tried to get up, but Luke wrapped his arms around your waist, not letting you go.

"Luke?"

"I know that this sounds insane, but... stay," he whispered, holding you closer.

You flushed, lying your head on his chest, "Okay."

Letting out a sigh of relief, he buried his nose in your hair and his breath gradually slowed to a steady pace. You looked up at him, smiling at his adorable sleeping face before nuzzling closer to him, closing your eyes as you drifted off to sleep.