#3 Try Hard *Luke Hemmings*

You were absolutely mesmerized by the tall blond belting his heart out on stage directly in front of you. His long hair has sticking to his sweaty forehead and he looked completely exhausted, but he also looked ecstatic with an exhilarating adrenaline pumping through his veins. Suddenly, the lights changed to a vibrant green and the majority of the spotlights shone on Luke as he sung his famous solo.

But now, who knew? She's in the crowd of my show. Nothing to lose. She's standing right in the front row.

You felt your stomach drop to the floor and your heart travel to your throat when Luke pointed directly at you with a large confident smile on his lips. Your heart was pounding a mile a minute and you could feel hot blood rush to your cheeks as he continued to sing. His voice sounded beautiful and he didn't sing a single note off-key. The light was shining on his skin giving him an almost supernatural glow and in that moment you had never seen anything more beautiful. Little did you know that Luke was thinking the exact same thing about you.

The perfect view, she came along on her own, and there's something that you should know.

Luke winked cheekily with his warm smile quickly turning into a cocky smirk as he got down onto his knees so that his face was level with yours. Reaching his hand out, you blushed vibrantly as you laced your fingers with his as he began the last line of his solo. You could feel that something was in between your clasped hands but you didn't dare release your grip on his hand just yet. Meeting Luke's bright blue eyes, you got lost in the ocean of his irises as he sang to you.

You're so out of reach, and I'm finding it hard 'cause you make me feel, you make me feel. Yeah she makes me feel, makes me feel.

He brought your hand up to place a soft kiss on the back of it before releasing you from his grip and moving to join Calum at his microphone for the last verse, but not before shooting you one last cheeky wink. Fighting back your already present blush, you examined the thing that was in between your hands which you quickly realized was a slip of paper. Opening the slip, you let out an audible gasp as you read the messy scrawl that was on the paper.

Text me sometime? :-)
 555-5555 xx Luke