#9 Soccer Star *Calum Hood*

"Run! Run! Run!" you shouted loudly over the voices of your high school peers as you watched the intense soccer game take place in front of you.

Your eyes followed the ball intently and you couldn't help but flick your gaze over to the scoreboards, feeling even more nervous as you gazed at the score. There was a tie of five points each with thirty seconds left on the clock.

They can do this, they can do this.

You couldn't help the excited squeal as your older brother, Michael Clifford, stole the ball from number nineteen on the opposing team and made a mad dash to the other side of the field before running into a blockade of members of the other team and kicking it toward Calum, the pride and joy of the entire soccer team and the school's favorite kiwi. You felt your heart pump a million miles a minute as you screamed and cheered for Calum. He was quick as lightning as he dodged every which way and ran as fast as his lanky legs could take him.

One swift kick and a failed catch from the goalie later, you were screaming your head off and vaulting over the bar that separated the stands from the field. Running straight into Calum's arms, who you may or may not have a massive crush on, he let out a loud cheer and wrapped his arms around your waist before lifting you into the air and spinning around.

"You did it! You won us the championship!" you exclaimed as he held you in his arms.

He couldn't respond because he was smiling so hard, and you quickly looked up to meet his teary gaze before he leaned down and pressed his lips against yours.

You felt adrenaline pump through your veins as you kissed him back, and the crowd roared as the two of you kissed.

When the both of you pulled away, you were panting as hard as he was, the air successfully knocked out of you.

"I've been meaning to do that for a long time," he confessed with his winning smile turning into a sheepish one.

"I can say the same thing," you replied before bringing him down for another kiss, laughing against his lips as you heard Michael yell, "Hey! That's my little sister!"