#57 Big Booty Boy *Michael Clifford*

"Michael! What's taking you so long? You've been in there for ten minutes!" you complained as you tapped you foot against the carpet-covered floor impatiently.

You and Michael were shopping when he decided that he needed to buy yet another pair of black jeans.

"Just a second babe!" he called back.

Suddenly, the door to his dressing room was opened in one swift motion and there, standing in front of you, was Michael in a very tight fitting pair of skinny jeans that showed off his shapely legs perfectly.

"Before you say anything, I need to know," he paused before turning around and hiking up his massive flannel so that you could see his ass before continuing, "does my ass look good in these jeans?"

Letting out a short laugh, you got up from the short bench that you were sitting on before walking up to him and observing how the denim fabric practically clung to his ass.

"I think your ass looks hella fine Mikey," you said jokingly.

Holding back his laughs, he turned around with a large grin on his face before planting a sloppy kiss on your cheek and saying, "I know."

Slapping his arm lightly, you felt your cheeks turn warm, "Then why the hell did you need my opinion?"

"Because I wanted to show you how amazing my butt looks babe, and you better not act like you didn't like it 'cause I know you loved it," he teased before kissing you full on the mouth and going back into the dressing room.

Crossing your arms and sitting back down, you fought the large smile that was aching to blossom on your lips before saying, "I really hate you sometimes Mikey."

"You're just saying that because you're embarrassed. You could never hate me and my cute ass," Michael retaliated immediately.

Letting out a dramatic sigh, you rolled your eyes.

"No need to sigh babe, I know you love my ass in these jeans but I have to change back you know," he said cheekily.

"Oh shut up Mikey," you said.

Once again, he opened the door with his old, ripped jeans on and his new ones slung over his shoulder before he flung his arm over your shoulder and walked you out of the room while cockily saying, "You're the one who won't shut up about my ass."

"Actually I think that you're the one who won't shut up about your own ass," you retaliated.

"I beg to differ princess," he said with a slight smirk quirking his lips.

"Oh my god," you murmured to yourself as the both of you walked out of the store, "What a fucking dork."