#12 Calpal Saves The Day *Calum Hood*

You sighed and flipped your messy hair out of your face. Agreeing to go to that party was the biggest mistake of your life. It was probably the most obnoxious one you've ever been to, and you've been to quite a few. Maybe it was just you, seeing as you hated big crowds, but even if you didn't you're 100% sure you would still have hated that party.

You winced with every step that you took. 

Stupid high heels.

You glared at the monstrosities in your hand, wishing that you had worn flats instead.

"Look Mason, fresh meat," a creepy, almost slimy sounding voice called out.

You felt your heart speed up to a mile a minute and you quickly whipped around to glare at the man. Your eyes widened as you realized it was a large group of severly drunk, rambunctious men. You turned back around, willing your feet to move faster despite the pain. You heard some shuffling and a wolf whistle, followed by a few loud whispers behind you. You only heard a few words, but from what you could hear, it was not good.

"Kidnap... run... her... go..."

You threw your heels behind you blindly before full on sprinting, the pain in your feet quickly forgotten as your mind raced to figure out where to go. Suddenly, you felt someone grab your wrist. You whirled around and threw a punch at your attacker. He easily caught your fist and tugged your arms behind your back. You kicked and screamed but to no avail.

You couldn't shake him off.

"What do your think you're doing? Haven't your parents taught you how to treat a lady?" A man's voice a rang out above the noise. You looked around, catching sight of a young man, dressed in florescent green and yellow.

All of the men laughed, "You think you can take us on?"

The man simply smirked in response, running with incredible speed toward them. He managed to knock all of them out with a couple quick punches and throws before running up to you afterwards.

"Are you okay?" he asked with worry coloring his voice.

You nodded your head, shocked at what just happened. You looked up at him, getting a proper look at his face. You felt your face heat up as you gazed at his handsome features, shifting your gaze to your feet in shyness.

He was really cute.

"Well, I better walk you home then to make sure there aren't anymore of them." He faced away from you, looking around the street to be sure there weren't anymore guys hiding in wait.

You grabbed his wrist, turning him around, "But I don't even know your name."

He smiled, looking down at you, "It's Calpal, but you can call me Calum, love. Now shall we?"

He held his hand out for you to take and you quickly laced your fingers with his, immediately feeling safer.

"We shall," you replied with a large smile on your face as the both of you began the walk to your place.

When the both of you finally reached your home, you felt dread creep into your heart at the thought of never seeing him again. The both of you had chatted and joked the whole way and you had quickly developed a crush on the hero.

"Hey Calum?" you blurted.

Turning to you with one eyebrow cocked, he said, "Yeah (Y/N)?"

"Will I ever get to see you again?" you questioned with a shy smile on your lips.

"Of course, if you ever need me, I'll be there," he replied easily.

"How will you know when I'll need you?" you asked with a soft blush on your face.

"I just will, trust me," he said with a sweet smile on his lips.

Nodding, you bit your lip before leaning up on your toes and placing a quick kiss on his cheek, "Thanks for saving me."

Crimsom red, Calum replied, "Anytime," before speeding away into night.