#31 It's Snowing! *Luke Hemmings*

((A/N: Holy crap guys. IT'S FINALLY SNOWING!! So, in celebration, have this wintry imagine :D xx))

        "Babe! Babe! Babe! Babe!" Luke yelled, bursting into your home. You jumped at his sudden entrance, nearly spilling your hot chocolate on your laptop.

        "Jeez Luke. You scared the crap outta me," you sighed, placing your drink down and holding your hand over your heart, trying to steady it's quick pace.

        "Sorry," he apologize, his large smile never faltering. "But you gotta come outside babe!" he begged, jumping in excitement.

        You cocked your head to the side, your eyebrows knit in confusion. "What d'you mean?"

        "I mean, IT'S SNOWING!" he cheered, throwing his hands in the air.

        Your eyes widened as you ran to the window, a wide smile spreading across your face as you saw little snowflakes falling to the ground. They were all falling in quick succession, the ground already cover in a thin layer of snow. You turned your gaze back to Luke, only just noticing the white dots sprinkled on his beanie and jacket. "Did you run over here?" you asked, your eyebrow raised in questioning. He nodded sheepishly, sniffling slightly and rubbing his red nose. "Luke! You could catch a cold," you scolded, walking up to him and dusting the half melted flakes off of him.

        "If I do, it'll be completely worth it! Now go get changed so we can play!" he sing-songed, twirling you around your hallway until you reached the door to your room, him pushing you lightly toward it.

        "Okay, okay," you giggled, opening your door. "I'll only be a few minutes. You can survive 'til then right?" you asked, a teasing glint in your eye.

        "I'll try," he joked, smiling brightly. "Now hurry up so we can go outside."

        You nodded, giggling as you entered your room and shut the door behind you. "What a dork," you whispered lovingly, tossing on your favorite winter outfit. Rushing back out of your room, you were met with Luke leaning against the wall, tapping his foot impatiently. At the sight of you, his face immediately brightened and he immediately lunged for your hand, practically dragging you out the door. A wall of cold air rushed around you as you stepped outside, gasping almost inaudibly at the sudden temperature change. "It's so cold," you shivered, watching as your breath drifted into the air.

        "Mhm," he hummed, his eyes wide in wonderment as he watched the snowflakes flutter to the ground. You smiled at his adorable expression, your eyes widening as well as you realized that there was already a good three, maybe four, inches coating the ground, and you couldn't help but wonder how much would be on the ground by the end of the day. "Hey babe," Luke called, knocking you out of your daze. "Catch!" he shouted, a ball of snow hitting your back. You gasped in surprise, shivering as the snow melted and seeped into your sweater. You immediately whipped around, glaring threateningly at him.

        "You're going to pay for that," you yelled, gathering a ball of snow and chucking it at him. You burst into a fit of giggles as it hit him square in the face, him sputtering as he struggled to wipe the snow off. You stopped laughing as he began walking toward you, a playful glare in his eyes. "Oh crap," you yelled, running in the opposite direction as Luke began chasing you, him laughing airily as he did. Unfortunately, his legs were far longer then yours, and after only a few minutes of running, his arms wrapped around your waist, your back colliding with his chest as he fell backwards, landing with a huff in the powdery snow.

        You immediately rolled off of his chest, lying about a foot away from him. You turned your head to look at him, your eyes locking with his. A small smile made it's way onto his lips as he reached his hand over, entwining his cold fingers with yours. He then started moving his free arm and legs, creating a snow angel. You copied his actions, giggling as he made funny faces at you. After a few moments, he carefully got to his feet, half pulling you up with him. You smiled as he released your arm and slung it around your shoulders, you reflexively wrapping your arms around his waist.

        The both of you stood in silence, admiring your work. The two angels varied in size considerably, and the both of them seemed to be holding hands. You looked up to see Luke smiling lovingly at you, him leaning down and planting a kiss on the top of your head. Grinning, you moved so you were standing in front of him, your arms still wrapped around his long torso. Leaning in on the tip of your toes, you pressed your lips to his, your face flushing red with warmth. "I love you," you breathed, pulling away to rest your head against his broad chest.

        "I love you too," he murmured, resting his chin on the top of your head. "Forever and always."