#61 Drunk *Luke Hemmings*

"Babe I'll be back before midnight, I promise" was what Luke said before he went out clubbing with the boys.

It was now 3:26 AM, and turning onto your side, you glanced at the clock with a mixture of annoyance and nervousness before letting out an exasperated sigh. I'll be back by midnight my ass.

You've been trying to fall asleep for hours but it was hard to without Luke by your side. You've become so used to not sleeping alone that when you finally had to, it felt almost impossible

You wanted Luke home so that you could cuddle but you also didn't want him home because you were annoyed as hell at him. You had called him around an hour after midnight to double check that he was okay but he didn't answer, and then two minutes later he called yelling about rainbow unicorns shitting skittles and how they have to fucking be real.

Letting out another long sigh, you yanked the blanket over your head and tried to fall asleep but you just didn't feel tired. The bed felt cold, uncomfortable, and lonely, and it reminded you of the times when Luke was on tour.

Suddenly, you heard the front door slam open and a loud, slurred voice yell, "BABY I'M HOME AND I'M READY FOR ALL THE CUDDLES."

Despite your efforts to try and stay annoyed with him, you couldn't help but break into a grin at how stupid he is when he's drunk as hell.

"Then come here and get your ass in bed!" you yelled back.

Your words were meant with a loud thump, a quiet ow, and what sounded like shoes being thrown on the floor before you heard lanky, uncoordinated feet running up the stairs.

Luke burst into the bedroom only seconds later with a drunken smile on his face and a small bruise on the side of his forehead, "My shoe attacked me while I was taking it off."

Rolling your eyes, you watched as Luke took his clothes off leaving him in only his boxers before he hurled himself onto the bed and cuddled into you.

You tucked your hands against his chest and nuzzled into his neck before saying, "I'm mad at you."

"What? Why?" he asked innocently with a slight slur to his words.

"You stayed out super late and didn't answer my phone calls. I was worried that some crazy paparazzi got a hold of you," you said half jokingly.

"Oh, I'm sorry (Y/N)," he said with a surprising absence of a slur.

"It's okay," you said.

Moments later, you felt his lips press against the top of your head and his grip on your waist tighten, pulling you as close to him as possible. Soon, you heard and felt his breaths slow to a steady pace and you knew that he fell asleep.

Looking up at him, you smiled softly. He looked adorable with his mouth slack and his cheeks still slightly red from the alcohol. Leaning up to leave a quick kiss on his jaw, you murmured a quiet 'I love you' before letting yourself fall asleep.