Hinata sighed in relief. She didn't know how she would've gotten herself out of that one.

"So, what did Shiroi ask you? "

And just like that the blush was back on her face. She had forgotten about the embarrassing question until that point.

Athena raised an eyebrow when she noted the color of Hinata's face. If this kept on she would pass out again. It just made her wonder what it was Shiroi asked.

"Shiroi" Athena sighed. That toad is such a bother sometimes. Her curiosity crosses borders sometimes and she must've crossed another with whatever it was she asked Hinata. Again Athena sat up. She spared a glance at Hinata who seemed to be calming down. With a nod Athena started to form the needed hand signs for her jutsu. She was going to get to the bottom of this.

With the last sign performed Athena bit her thumb and pressed her palm to the ground.

Shiroi stood before her in a burst of smoke. The ever curious toad waved with a tilt of her head.

"Hello"

Athena let her little friend jump into her lap before asking her question.

"What did you ask Hinata? "

Shiroi glanced at the girl, who seemed to be avoiding her eye. The toad smiled innocently.

"You should ask her"

"I already did. I don't want her to pass out again"

"Too bad, I'm not telling you"

"I will tell your mother" Athena threatened.

"No you won't" Shiroi didn't believe it. Athena had never told on her no matter what she did.

"Fine, I won't. Just tell me what it is you asked her, please"

Shiroi seemed to think it over before jumping onto Athena's shoulder. She leaned in close and whispered her question. With each word that left her Athena kept glacig at Hinata, who was fidgeting in her place.

"So yeah" Shiroi left her shoulder on order to stand in front of her. "That's the question"

Athena took a deep breath and looked away from Hinata. She could not believe this toad.

"Why? " she asked as she rubbed a hand over her face. There was a light blush on her own cheeks as she thought about the question. The images it brought her were not welcome. "Why would you ask that, you stupid toad? "

"I am not stupid" Shiroi pouted. "It's a valid question that I wanted to know the answer to"

Athena glared.

"And I thought it would be fun" she smiled and hopped away just in time to avoid Athena's hands.

"You're thinking about it, aren't you? "Shiroi asked smugly a she read the blush on Athena's face.

Athena let out a frustrated sigh and closed her eyes. It was a big mistake. It just made the images in her head clearer and she snapped her eyes open.

"Shiroi, I'm telling your mother" Athena said seriously. "You smug little troll, you're going to get it this time"

Shiroi only laughed loudly as she hopped away from Athena.

"I'm sending you back"

"Fine, go ahead " Shiroi stopped and sat where she was. "I have no regrets"

"I'm still telling your mother" Athena mumbled as she sent the toad back home. With her gone she turned to Hinata with an apologetic smile. "I apologize for that troublesome toad. I didn't think she would ask you such a thing"