I have returned my loyal subjects!!!

Ah yes, I have returned to this fic instead of doing what I said I would. Why have I come back?  Because I just really wanted to get back on this and for those who also read endless adventure I would like to ask you all not to worry, I will keep on that as well. In fact I already have a chapter completed ,one I had been saving up, but I'll post it anyway so there is that. I don't really have much to say about my absence.

No, I do have something to say.

I've been gone so long a child could've been conceived and birthed already, damn.

That's all, I hope you enjoy this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Gramps, pertaining to the school, I would like to evaluate the changes you have made"

Athena pulled out the chair before the Hokage, her expression serious as if Naruto wasn't getting the life beat out of him by a pig of all creatures. Hiruzen took a long pull from his cigar, seemingly reflective while he retrieved the article comprising of every detail about the new curriculum. Some might find it quite foolish that he is taking advice from a mere twelve-year-old child, while he and everyone who knew this child would think otherwise. Athena possessed knowledge they could never obtain and had a mind like no other, why not heed her advice? If not for her, the Uchiha clan would not be here to this day, if not for her, Naruto could have turned out differently, if not for her, Tsunade and Jiraiya would not have returned to the village so willingly. There are many more changes that have occurred because of her, all of which had been pretty good so far.

Hiruzen would continue to listen to her as long as she had something to say.

"Medical classes would be useful, don't you think?" It came as a question but it was very much a statement. She didn't even wait for a reply before she was adding something to the paper and Hiruzen didn't bother saying anything about it.

"If the school is improving I would like to request a more thorough Bukijutsu class, because all that class offers are kunai and shuriken when there are plenty other weapons that can be utilized as well" Sasuke had appeared at her side, leaning over her shoulder to get a look at the document. His words earned the attention of everyone else in the room for they now focused on the exchange between Athena and the Hokage.

"We're changing the school?" By some miracle, Naruto had gotten Tonton off him and had quickly found himself at the desk with Athena. "If so, the new school should focus more on field training than book-smarts because, in the end, your knowledge is ineffective if you don't know how to properly apply it"

Very well said Naruto.

"And the taijutsu classes should be more in-depth and not just once a week" the classes were useless, for Hinata did not learn a single thing about fighting from the school. All that she knows has been taught to her by her father.

"Oh, and the exam shouldn't focus so much on a written exam and more on a physical. And the physical shouldn't be a simple clone jutsu either, what's that gonna do?" Naruto really couldn't understand how the academy had stayed afloat with such a laughable curriculum. They were really sending the kids out to die, weren't they? "And did you reevaluate the teachers old man?"

"I did Naruto" Hiruzen's answer left Naruto smiling in satisfaction. He wouldn't like anyone being manipulated by a teacher like Mizuki. "And yes Athena, I had thought of a medical class, but we don't actually have medical-nin who can teach these classes"

"And in that sense, you don't have many who can teach Fuinjutsu either," Athena said more to herself than anyone else and that had Naruto perking up excitingly. She could already hear his thoughts before he voices them and she has to admit that it's not a terrible idea.