Chapter 46

Athena had rejoined her team after another futon was located and brought into the room to place Hinata. She had woken up before, but passed out again when Athena asked her about Shiroi's question. Now Athena was even more curious about the question. She wasn't going to ask Hinata about it, seeing as it is too much for her to process. So she would have to get it out of Shiroi. That would take some time because Shiroi has a will of iron and won't break no matter what. Athena commends her for that.

"What happened to Hinata? "Naruto asked curiously. Athena didn't seem worried so he concluded that it was nothing serious. Which meant he was free to ask without fearing a deadly glare from his sister.

"Shiroi"

Naruto adopted a look of complete understanding. This of course raised eyebrows by Kakashi and Sasuke.

"Shiroi is a toad summons who's good friends with Athena and she asks a lot of questions" Naruto explained

"One of her questions was too much for Hinata to process" Athena finished. At the moment she was sketching something again.

Kakashi sighed. He should've known it was something odd.

"Why are you still in bed when you're already healed up? "Naruto asked his teacher.

"He's a lazy ass" Athena said bluntly.

"Seems like it" Sasuke nodded in agreement.

Kakashi ignored him and sat up. He glanced at the sleeping Hinata for a moment before looking to the three awake.

"It's obvious Zabuza is coming back and he'll have help" he began sounding very serious. "Naruto and Athena can handle him just fine and have made it clear that they have fought him before and come out victorious. That leaves Sasuke and Hinata"

"And you, let's not forget that you fell for a stupid trick when you could have mopped the floor with him. You disappoint me" Athena said with a stern glare. It was as if she was scolding a little boy or something.

Again, Kakashi ignored her. "So Naruto and Athena you two are in charge of readying Sasuke and Hinata for battle"

Naruto adopted one of his big grin at that and slung an arm over Sasuke's shoulder. Sasuke displayed no emotion, but he kind of liked the idea. Those two were strong. They could teach him a lot. All he wants is to be stronger so why not let those stronger than him guide him.

Athena nodded to the idea. "Naruto we'll improve their chakra control and teach them jutsu of their element. Also, work on teaching Sasuke the shadow clone. Kakashi, you teach him the chidori"

Everyone nodded to Athena's instruction

"Are you sure teaching me to shadow clone is a good idea? "Sasuke asked. The shadow clone is a forbidden technique for a reason. "It's a forbidden justsu"

"Multi shadow clone is the forbidden jutsu. One needs a lot of chakra to perform that jutsu" Athena corrected and informed. "You'll learn to make just a small few, but the multi shadow clone jutsu will do you no harm since you have impressive chakra"

Well, that's the first Sasuke ever got a compliment out of Athena. She acknowledged him. Something his father refused to do. He sighed as his thoughts went back to his no good father. He was angry all the time and always swearing revenge on the village. Sasuke doesn't know much, but he knows that such an idea is not very good. There could be a war. People would die. His own people would die. He had a feeling such a thing almost happened before but no one wants to tell him. Athena said she would tel him at some point, so he'll have to wait.

"When Hinata wakes up and we have some food we go out and begin our training" Athena announced

"That's a stupid idea"