Chapter 38

Hiruzen was again doing the most common job of the Hokage. For once he was trying to separate each document into groups, because it was again a mess and he was getting tired of it. He couldn't just request Athena or Naruto to come help him. They had their own things going on.

Speaking of which. Hiruzen still had to go over the teams. It was already written in stone that team ten will consist of Ino, Shikamaru and Choji. That is basic. The formation needs to remain seeing as the family works very well with each other. In all Honesty he had every team except eight and sevem down. The class consisted of uneven number. The teams are supposed to be of three genin and one jonin. The way things are he would end up with a team of four genin. He sighed. He could make an exception and allow a four man team or he could alter it in some way. He didn't necessarily know, but he did know who he wanted to be together.

Athena, Naruto, Sasuke and Hinata. He thought long and hard about this and decided they would make a good team. Why? They go well together. Athena works perfectly with Naruto and has a strong bond with Hinata, which pushes said girl to grow stronger. He added Sasuke onto the group because he was aware of the questions he had and to make sure he doesn't end up going down the wrong path Athena would be there for him. There's also the fact that he found it would be better to do things differently. Normally each team would specialize in a field. Team seven are supposed to be the front liners. Eight is supposed to be trackers. Those sent out to locate a target. Team ten are sent in to stall and distract. That is how it was planned. Hinata was originally supposed to be a member of team eight, because of her Byakugan. She's a skilled tracker. He would then add Sakura onto team seven because of her book smarts. She could come up with strategies, but things have changed. Mostly he was just going with his gut with the new team seven formation.

He just knew they would be a good team. They are each skilled children that would excel on the front line. And he had a feeling that if Hinata was not in the same team as Athena she would be angry. She would accept it and he doubt she would be angry at him, but she would be angry. Which is a double Edged sword.

He sighed. What to do?

He looked up when his door was kicked open. In walked Naruto, dragging a body behind him. He waved with a smile as he dumped the body on the floor.

"Mizuki? "

"Yeah" Naruto adjusted his forehead protector. "He wanted to learn the shadow clone for some interesting reasons which involved taking over the village and stuff. He tried to win me over by telling me what I already know, thinking I would hate the village and go along "Naruto kicked the man in the side."I'm not that naive, so here he is. If you want make sure my claims are true just drag him off to the IT department "

Hiruzen nodded. "Thank you Naruto, I'll see to it that this is taken care of"

"Cool" Naruto retrieved his book as he turned to leave. "Gotta go or I'll be late and Athena will scold me"

But then he stopped and turned back around. He was smiling. "Tell Konohamaru I said hi "

~~~~~~~~~

Athena was seated next to Hinata a usual. She was watching the door, waiting on Ino and Sakura. She just wants them to race into the class to claim Sasuke. She was suddenly amused by the idea of seeing it first hand. Why? Because, she may be sitting next to Hinata, but Sasuke was next to her. She allowed him to sit with her. She was aware that he was trying to get away from the fangirls. So she let him. She was starting to feel sorry for him.

"Ah" she perked up slightly when the door was thrown open and the two girls struggled to get through. She was smiling as she watched the scene.

Hinata was watching her and wondered why she was so amused. She looked from th girls to Athena and back again. She glanced at Sasuke and suddenly made sense of everything. Was Athena amused because the girls would try to sit next to Sasuke? Was she amused because she sat next to him and wanted to see what they would do about it?