Chapter 49

Athena was staring out at the stars with an almost emotionless look in her eyes. There was still emotion present, just not as prominent. She had her legs folded as she usually did and just took in the stars. The constellations of the Naruto verse a far different than that of the earth she's familiar with. She has tried and failed to locate anything resembling the big dipper. She gave up at some point and would just watch the night sky. She wondered if out there was the same as on earth. Was there Mars? She didn't know. Maybe she should try to find out.

She shrugged to herself. Idle thoughts she supposed.

She looked away from the sky when Hinata came to sit next to her. She looked to her and met worried eyes. She smiled slightly before looking back to the sky. Of course she was worried. She's Hinata.

"I'm fine"

"Are you sure? "

"Yeah" she nodded and took a deep breath of the cold night air. "I was just thinking is all. It helps, I suppose"

"What were you thinking about? "Hinata asked curiously. Athena had an odd mindset and it always made her curious about what goes on in her head at times. She's cryptic sometimes, but she tends to be very open with her, which she appreciates.

"The stars? "Athena tilted her head as of she was trying to take in the world a bit better. "I suppose, the stars and planets out there. I wonder about that. Not a lot, but it's a recent thought is all"

As she stared she wondered if every anime could be found in one dimension. Could they all just be different planets out there? Could there be copies of earth that house the other anime? She didn't know where the question came from, but she was curious now.

Hinata let her gaze linger on the sky. She never really thought about what was put there. There are planets, moons, suns. She knew that, but she never sat down and thought about it. What do they look like. Do they harbor life? Are they like earth? She now found herself wondering about such things. Does Athena really sit and think about such things? It would explain how she always has a different outlook on things.

"Oh well" Athena dismissed her thoughts with a sigh. She let her gaze wander to a nearby tree. She was sure she just sensed Naruto's chakra, but it's gone. Is that guy trying to spy or is he just going out for some training? She'll ignore it for the moment. She looked back to Hinata and her eyes landed on the wooden necklace she had gifted her. She had a thought. "Hinata, lend me your necklace please"

Hinata didn't question her as she did as requested. She watched Athena as the girl inspected her creation. She removed her own and held them both in her palm. She placed her other hand over them and seemed to focus. What was she trying to do?

Athena was smiling when she removed her hand and took in her creation. The necklaces were still the lavender flowers, but it was different. Jt was multi colored. It looked as if the colors were flowing through the flower like a river. The rope was similar.

"What did you do? "Hinata asked.

"I infused my chakra I suppose. The colors are my chakra natures. Red for fire. Blue for water. White for wind. Green for earth. Yellow for lightening. The other varying colors are the ones I've created by mixing things up" Athena explained as she returned the modified necklace to its place around Hinata's neck.

"Others? "

Athena nodded and held up a hand. Slowly ice started to form and twirl around, with some focus she created the kanji for ice and let it drift in the air. She tapped it and snow flakes started to lazy descend. With the flick of her wrist her creation drifted towards the mesmerized Hinata. When the girl touched it, it pulsed for a moment.