Chapter 32

Naruto was following after Tsunade and Shizune as they lead him through the village. He had his head in his book and was dodging people solely by sensing their presence. Jiraiya had released his book just a week ago and he made sure to purchase one. It was an interesting story, to say the least. It was already year three. He was being brought to their meeting place. He was happy to get to see Athena again. He had a lot to tell and ask her. His father had told him that he had given her the other half of the nine tails and that she had befriended and gained his powers on the first day. She was so cool. He was sure she would help him gain control of his half of the fox as well. She easily persuaded the yin Kurama to work with her. Yang would be no problem.

"So the main character is constantly rejected" Naruto muttered to himself as he flipped the page to continue on. The book was funny and the female description was very realistic. He could picture each woman in his head. He didn't know pervy sage could describe women so well. Maybe his research actually did his writing some good.

He was so deep into his book he didn't notice when they had stopped. Nor did he noticed Athena staring at him. Nor did he notice Jiraiya and Tsunade start to bicker when the sage made a perverted comment.

A hand was on his book and pulled it away from his face. He blinked and looked up. Who took his book? He was really into it. He met amber eyes and a smiling Athena. She turned the book to herself and read a few lines. She smiled even more and handed it back.

"Don't let dad know you have the book" Athena warned as she motioned for the boy to put the book in his back pouch. He nodded and did as suggested. Jiraiya had already told him the book was not for him.

"Have you read it? It's pretty good" he decided to make conversation with the only other person who reads Jiraiya's book.

"Yeah, I helped write it. I worked on writing and describing all the female characters. "

"You did? That's so cool"

"You think? " Athena placed her hands in her pants pocket. Her father always compliments on her writing and suggests that she writes a book of her own. Maybe she will. What it would be about she did not know. She'll think about it if the time ever comes.

Before Naruto could answer the girl Athena was pulled into a tight hug by her mother. Tsunade had missed the girl. She had grown since she last saw her. She should be around eleven. She'd be a teenager soon. It feels as if time just flew by.

"Mom" Athena's voice was muffled in her mother's chest. She missed her mother. That was something she did not mind admitting . It had been three years after all. She didn't mind her mother's hug. What did bother her was the fact her oxygen supply was quickly running low. She could get no air for her face was buried between her mother's mountains of flesh Jiraiya was so obsessed with.

"Lucky" Jiraiya muttered under his breath. He had grown to know Athena and understand her workings. She liked women and women tend to like her because she was a cute kid. It didn't help that she was respectful and kind to every female she met. It didn't matter what age. They all liked her. The amount of times he had seen her face buried between glorious breasts was infuriating. His daughter attracted more women than he had in his entire life. And she didn't even care about that important fact.

"Mom I can't supply myself with oxygen. Let go "

Tsunade did as Athena ordered. She smiled apologetically as Athena took a deep breath of air. She didn't mean to suffocate the girl.

"I'm sorry "

Athena sighed and waved off the apology. She adjusted her shirt and hair as she regained her breath. Something bumped against her foot and she found TonTon looking up at her. Her expression was a stubborn as usual. It seems the pig refused to change over the three years. Athena made no move to pick up the pig. TonTon knew Athena refused to pick her up or greet her when she looked at her so stubbornly.