Chapter 45

Naruto was looking between Athena and the frozen Zabuza. No matter how strong, hardcore or coldblooded any ninja is. Once Athena is angry there is little hope for them. Athena could take on a Kage if someone ticked her off. Naruto was pretty sure she would win and if not she would come close to it. Athena is overpowered. That was obvious. That is something he knew from the very beginning. Hell, he was overpowered. But this wasn't about him. Not right now. This was about Athena. Normally she could easily handle jonin level ninja. When she's angry she makes sure her victem suffers. That is when she's truly terrifying. Naruto could tell from the look in her eyes that she was beyond angry. She was furious.

Zabuza had a very low chance of surviving this. Haku better come get his friend before Athena slices his head off. And he better do it quickly .

The water prison around Kakashi had broken and he fell back into the water. He quickly scrambled back to the surface in hopes of stopping Athena before she does something she'll regret. He noticed that she did like Zabuza. She was friendly with him and made no move to kill him before. She wanted him to accept something. She wanted something from him and Kakashi was sure she did not wish for him to die. At the moment she was not in her usual state of mind. She wasn't friendly with him anymore. He tried to harm the one person Kakashi was sure she loved more than anything. If he didn't do something he knew Athena would kill someone she did not wish to kill.

Alas, he was not fast enough to get to Athena.

One kick to the stomach sent Zabuza flying. The pain was excruciating and he coughed out blood. He had to move before he crashed into anything. He tried to twist his body. He had lost his sword. Athena had it. He was practically unarmed. That was bad. He needed to land on his feet or he could break something. But he couldn't move. The minute he tried to the grip on his chakra tightened and paralyzed him to the bone. Was she doing this? Was she keeping him powerless? How? Was it the eyes?

Those cold blue eyes that could send even the most hardened of ninja running.

Those eyes were staring at him again. He hadn't even been granted the mercy of crashing to the ground. She was in front of him again and dealt him another paralyzing blow.

Sasuke was frozen to the spot as he watch Athena slaughter Zabuza. Not minutes ago this man had been terrifying. He was-is so strong. He managed to capture Kakashi. He was one of the seven swords men. He was a feared assassin. His bloodlust had brought such dread to him.

And now Athena was throwing him all over the place like a ragdoll. He couldn't do anything against her. Why couldn't he move? Was she somehow preventing the action? Had she poisoned him?

Her eyes were blue. Why were her eyes blue? She had straight tomoes connecting the outline of her pupil the end of her iris.

A dojutsu? Athena possessed a dojutsu? But how? She's a Senju. He was sure they had no such thing. He looked to Naruto. The blonde was following the fight with worry. He obviously knew about the eyes. Sasuke would have to ask later.

Hinata was shocked to say the least. She was not expecting the series of event that lead to Zabuza suffering Athena's wrath. She was so angry. She could practically feel it. She got so angry because Zabuza tried to hurt her. She was mad because she wanted no harm to come to her. It actually made Hinata happy, knowing Athena cared so much. She cared so deeply that she was completely enraged at the thought of Hinata being harmed. On the other hand she knew Athena had to stop. She knew Athena actually liked Zabuza and she knew that she would do something regrettable in her angered state. She had never seen Athena so angry before. That one time when she saved her from the bullies she had touched upon this anger. Now it was something else.