Chapter 1

Su Xingchen stepped out of the door of the consultation room and looked up at the sky that had unconsciously lit up the stars. The tears in his eyes once again felt the urge to rush up.

Fortunately, I had already cried once in front of Dr. Fang, but this time I closed my eyes and endured to go back.

Su Xingchen has always been a positive and optimistic person.

He was passionate about life before the only loved one died.

Until the day when his father left, he used to be full of energy, like a deflated balloon, and his condition was worse every day.

University work has also been affected, and it has become unintended to study.

At first Su Xingchen thought that it was too short, and he hadn't come out yet. Later, he learned that this feeling of inability to face life is called depression.

The only difference from ordinary depression is that after Su Xingchen knew that he was sick, he actively cooperated with the doctor's treatment and wanted to make himself better.

To this end, Su Xingchen has also deliberately registered many social platforms, and strives to chat with friends online, or broadcast live learning, cooking, and show his talents.

but......

A half year passed.

There is still no way for Su Xingchen to find the motivation to persist in this empty city.

Today is the last time he came to the consultation room to find Dr. Fang's solution, because he has decided to temporarily suspend school and return to his father's hometown to cultivate for a while.

The reason why I cried a lot with emotion today is that Su Xingchen thought that he would only be able to communicate with Dr. Fang in the form of video or telephone in the future.

"You see, in the face of people who are familiar and trusted, you will slowly develop a sense of dependence and a bond. As long as the bond is deep enough, you will not feel that there is no meaning in your world without your stay." Just now, Dr. Fang tried to suggest Su Xingchen for the first time: "Actually, if you don't exclude, you can find someone who trusts your feelings ..."

Hearing that Doctor Fang was not so sure, let Su Xingchen in this state get into the relationship.

After all, in today's society, married couples can divorce in minutes, let alone just be in love.

If Su Xingchen really falls in love for recovery, wouldn't the other party break up with him to cause double harm?

So Dr. Fang finally said, "Either find a thing or environment that trusts you."

Things and things, Su Xingchen have tried, nothing useful.

Later, he thought that his father had a house in his hometown. After his father passed away, he became a legacy and left it to himself.

Speaking of this old house, there is also a story of a god.

That was what Su Xingchen heard from his father when he was young, saying that the house in their hometown was the place where the grandfather was looking for a feng shui master in the 1970s. He didn't ask for the convenience of life, but only seated on the acupoint.

After all, Su Xingchen was still small at the time. He could hear the fog and fog, no room in which to buy furniture, opening the door is the wealth of other people's home, and he can share it.

However, the contents inside can only be used inside, not sold out.

In retrospect, Su Xingchen just thought that his father told some rural news and used to fool himself when he was a child, so he didn't care.