Chapter 18

*Brooklyn's POV*

"So we already have the dress now we just need the makeup, hair, and shoes." Andrea mumbled to her self. We got in the car and drove to some place again I didn't bother to look at the name. We walked in the building and Andrea walked to that lady. "Name please." Said the woman. "Brooklyn Dallas." The woman pointed to a room and said "there's someone in there waiting and they will tell you what to do, have a nice day." "Thank you." I said. We walked into the room where a guy around his 20s. "You're here ok so who is it?" He said. Jenn pointed to me and he smiled and said "Ok then go and change into the dress and come out and I'll do the makeup!" He said.

I really didn't know why I haded to change into the dress but I did anyways. Andrea and Jenn helped me into it and once it was on I walked out "Ohh you look so pretty! Now MAKEUP TIME!" he shouted. I giggled he's funny. He told me to sit down on a chair and started doing my makeup. Once he finished he started doing my hair which somehow didn't take that long. He finished and told me to look in the mirror and see if I like it. I turned the chair around and was shocked at what I saw. " Oh my fudge pops I look awesome how did you do this I don't even know how too!" I said. I smiled really big and he said " So you like it or not?" I turned to look at him. "I don't like it... I LOVE IT!" I stood up and hugged him and he hugged me back. "I'm so glad you like it I'm new here so I thought you wouldn't like it." He said with a smile. "

"Now lets go and show your friends!" He said. Me and him walked out and Andrea and Jenn were amazed. "Oh my french toast you look amazing!" They both said at the same time. I laughed and they hugged me. "Oh and if you need this you can have it on me, promise." He said holding up gold high heels with diamonds on it. I was shocked "I can't take this!" "Well too bad I'm giving it to you!" He said. "Thank you so much!!" I said holding on the shoes. I took of my vans and tried them on, they fitted perfect. Andrea took my vans and smiled at me. I didn't notice I was smiling really big. I turned to him and said "Thank you so much I will pay you back." I said and look at his name tag "Logan thank you."

He smiled and said "Your very welcome!" Jenn played him and we left. Just to say we were at a mall and the hair and makeup thing was in the mall so when we walked out people started to look at me. But they saw that I walked out of a hair and makeup thing so they knew that I was going to some event. Some of the boys fans even saw me and took pictures with me. I told them not to post the pictures or anything like that until I post a picture with the dress and everything. I think they knew why so they didn't do it. We walked out the mall and got in the car I grabbed my vans and put them in the seat. "So where are we going now?" I asked. "To take pictures." Jenn said. Oh let's just say I'm not good with people taking pictures of me. I get how do call that picture fright don't know.

"Ok is it like a building were going to." I asked. "Yeah then they'll take you to places to take the pictures but these pictures is only with the dress there's more but that will be after you know everything." Jenn said. I nodded. I took out my phone and texted dad.

Brooklyn- Hey dad we already got the dress the makeup and hair!
Cameron- Hey boo can't wait to see you but send me a pic of you I wanna see the dress and everything else plsss!
Brooklyn- Nope sorry dad you'll just have to wait till I see you
Cameron- ugh fine so what are you gonna do now
Brooklyn- Andrea and Jenn are gonna take me to take my pictures
Cameron- ohh I can't wait to see my beautiful girl taking photos!!
Brooklyn- Hehe thanks dad and when are YOU gonna show my pics of you.
Cameron- Later Brooklyn later I will well I gotta go but I'll see you later save me pics!
Brooklyn- Don't worry I will see you later bye

"Ok Brooklyn were here oh and we have to go but don't worry there's people that you know bye!" Andrea and Jenn said. I got out of the car and they drove off. Awesome. I walked into the building and they asked for my name "Brooklyn". They told me a room number and I walked into the room. There stood another man around his 20s and there also stood the O2L boys. (A/N Lets pretend that O2L is still a collab channel) they smiled at me and I walked up to them and hugged. "Wait what are you doing here?" I asked. "We heard that Andrea and Jenn left you here to keep you not lonely!" Said Kian. "Gurl I just wanna say your slaying that look!" Trevor said. I laughed and the man said "Ok so why don't start taking the pictures now?" I nodded and we went to the places and took my pictures I even took some with the boys cause I felt like it.

When we finished with the pictures the boys drove my somewhere and they said after this were going back home. I still wanted to know why I'm wearing the dress if there's no part or something like that. But whatever.

A/N-  Hiiii so this is the second part of her birthday I will post the third part probably soon but hope you like it sorry for the hold up my phone some how deleted the wattpad so i tried to downloed it but it said there was no space and all that but thamks for 2K reads!!!!

Follow me on Instagram- @Manicpsycho_