Chapter 8

*Brooklyn's POV*

It was the next day and I just woke up. I stood up walked over to the bathroom brushed my teeth and took a shower.

I changed into a cat onsie because I'm to lazy to put on a outfit. I brushed my hair and walked out of my room.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the milk carten and poured myself some milk. "Good morning" someone said.

I turned around and saw Cameron walking to the kitchen. "Good morning" I said. "So we have to talk Brooklyn". He said

I was confused "Am I in trouble?" I said. "No your not we just have to talk" he said. I nodded.

We walked over to the living room. I said down on the couch and Cameron sat in front of me.

"So do you remember when we told you we were famous" he said. "Yes why" I said. "Well me and the boys are going on tour and we were wondering if you would like to come with us?" He said.

I was kinda surprised "How long is going to be" I questioned. "About 2 months". "Oh ok I guess I will come" I said.

"Ok we leave to the airport tomorrow" He said. "Wait the fans don't know about me" I said.

"That's why were gonna tell them oh and I got you something" he said. "Its in my room wait here" I nodded and he stood up and walked to him room.

I was deep in thoughts. 2 months on tour. What happens if I get hate what happens if they don't like me.

I heard Cameron's foot steps walking towards here. Cameron sat down where he was. He gave me a box a big one with a blue bow wrapped around it.

"Here open it" I unwrapped the box and found something I never thought I would have. I was shocked "An IPhone 6 plus why would you give me this!" I said.

"Because I knew you need a phone so I got you one." He said. "I can't take this" I said.

"Why?" He said. "Because do you know how much this is. I just don't like people buying my stuff with there money" I said

"Well then your still having it" He said. "I don't know what to say." I stood up and gave him a big hug. "Thank you....Dad". I said

*Cameron's POV*

Tell me I'm dreaming. She just called me dad. A big smile grew upon my face and I hugged her tighter.

We pulled apart "You called me dad" I said. "I know I did dad". She said. I smiled and she smiled.

"I also got you a cover for the phone" I said. She just laughed. "Here". I gave her the cover (Picture on top).

"Oh and two of my friends are taking you to the mall". I said. "Boy or Girl." She said. "Brooklyn you really think I'm gonna leave you alone with two boys?" I said.

She laughed. I just love her laugh. "Go and get ready there gonna be her in 10 minutes". "Oh and please don't fall for Taylor I don't want you to get hurt."I said

*Brooklyn's POV*

I ran to my room with my new phone. Im so glad Cameron or should I say dad bought me this. But I didn't know why Cameron told me that.

I turned on my phone and put on the cover. I wonder how he knew I love Captain American. It must be all the posters on my wall. Oops.

It opened to the note app how ever you call it. It said 'Hope you love your new phone!! I downloaded some apps and music for you like instagram,twitter,snapchat, tumbler and many more. Make an account. Love you

Cameron.

"Love you too dad". I said with a smile. My life is now different because of them I now have something I never had. Love.

I was gonna make a account later. I put my phone on my bed and walked to the closet. I picked out a black sleeveless crop top with a light blue skirt.

I took of my onsie and changed into my outfit. Since they weren't here yet I decided to make my accounts.

I went on Instagram and made my account. @BrooklynDallas (AN/I don't know if that's a real account but Its her account in the story so don't go searching her name on Instagram or any of the social media things.ok?ok). For Twitter it was the same as Instagram @BrooklynDallas. For snapchat it was also the same and for tumbler I wanted it to be something different so I decided with BrooklynxDallas something simple.

I'll do the rest later. I heard Cameron calling me so I ran out into the living room. Where I saw to girls there a blonde one and a black haired like me.

"Brooklyn this is Andrea and Jenn" Cameron said pointing to the girls. I waved at them and said "Hi I'm Brooklyn Brook for short".

"Brooklyn like the street name in New York?" Andrea said. I nodded "That's so pretty" Jenn said. "Thank you." I said

"Ok so there gonna take you to the mall to buy you clothes because you just need." Cameron said.

"Ok bye Dad!" I said giving him a kiss on his cheek. "Aww!!" Andrea and Jenn said. "Bye babygirl" Cameron said giving me a kiss on my cheek.

Me and girls walked out and got into there car.

Hope you like it!!
Please
Vote
Comment
Share