Chapter 11

*Brooklyn's POV*

It was the next day and lets just say I feel like shit. Red, Puffy, tear stained eyes.

I woke up and went to take a shower. Yesterday Taylor's girl came over while I was in my room crying my eyes out and she decided to stay over the night in Taylor's room.

I got out of the shower and changed into a superman onsie. I brushed my teeth and walked out of the room.

I walked into the kitchen to get something to eat. "Good morning." I turned around and saw Taylor there. ''I don't wanna talk to you now leave me alone!'' A bimbo walked in the kitchen saying ''Good morning Tay Tay!'' Taylor was shocked. ''ill who's that?'' She said while pointing at me. Before Taylor could say anything I said, ''Hi sweetie I'm Brooklyn now bye both of you.'' I grabbed a apple and walked to my room.

I opended my door to find Hayes there sitting on my bed. I looked at him in a weird way and said ''Umm Hayes what are you doing here?''. He turned around and said ''So I heard you met Brittney did you?'' I nodded even though I don't wanna talk about her or him.

Hayes knew I don't wanna talk about that so he kept his mouth shut. ''You know who you can ask advice about this?'' he said. ''Who?'' I said ''Jack and Jack.'' ''Ok then let's go and talk to him.'' Me and Hayes walked to Jack G room and see if Jack J is also there. Hayes opened the door and both Jack and Jack where there playing video games.

"Hey what do you need?" Jack G said. "Are you guys good with advice?" I told them. "Depends what is it about?" Jack J said. "Taylor." I said. "I think we know what your talking about. Is this about him and Brittany?". Jack G said.

I nodded. "Well we can tell you to get over him. But that's to simple." Jack G said. "So you want me to make him jealous?" I said. "Well we were gonna say not to talk to him and ignore him buttttt you can also do that."

"Yea I'll probably just ignore him." I said. "Thanks guys!" "Welcome!" They said. Me and Hayes walked out of the room and into the kitchen. "Hayes what are we doing here?" I said. "I'm hungry don't judge. I didn't eat breakfast." He said. "So your gonna ignore him?" Hayes said.

"I'm not gonna ignore him, I'll just wait for him to realize his mistake and own up to it. If he can't do that then there's nothing to say." I said.

Cameron came into the kitchen and said to start packing up because were going to the airport at 3:00 in the morning. Hayes walked to his room and I walked to my room to pack all my stuff.

*Taylor's POV*

"Tay Tay who was that when you were at the kitchen?" Brittany said. "That's the girl Cameron adopted." I said. So right now I'm in my room with Brittany thinking about what just happened. Beside I have to start packing because were leaving for tour.

Cameron came into the room and said "Umm Brittany can I talk to Taylor in private?" Brittany nodded and walked out the room.

I know what he's gonna say. So I decided not to pay attention to him. "HELLO are you even paying attention!" Cameron said that snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Ohh yea yea!" I said. Cameron was looking at me like if he was waiting for a answer. I looked at him with a confused face. "Answer the question!" Cameron shouted at me.

"Umm can you tell me it again I wasn't paying attention." I said. Cameron sighed. "DOOOOO YOUUUUU LIKEEEE BROOKLYNNNNNN!!" Cameron shouted at me. "YOU'RE SHOUTING IN MY EARR!" I screamed back at him.

"And yes I do why do you wanna know?" I said. "Just wanted to know, is Brittany coming on tour with us?" He said. "Bart said no so your answer is no." I said. "Perfect." He said with a smirk and walked out. Hmm I wonder what that was about.

(AN: Hope you like it!! What do you think Cameron is gonna do?)

Can I get 2 votes please?
Vote
Comment
Share
.
.
.
.
.
.