Chapter 15

*Brooklyn's POV*

After we left the park the boy and I went in the car and drove back to the house. When we got back I walked back to my room, took of my shoes and jumped in bed. Hayes walked in and did the same thing I did. Took of his shoes and jumped in bed. Instead of landing on the opposite side of the bed he fell on top of me.

"Hayes get off now." I said in the calmness voice. I really wanted to grab him and throw him of the bed. But it was too much work to do so I just started to pinch him like crazy "Ow Ow Ow Brooklyn OW!" He said. I started laughing like crazy Hayes was still on top of me while he was rubbing his arm where I pinched him. I have really long nails.

"I'm never getting off if you want me to get off then you have to get me off." He said. "Hayes I was sleeping!" I said at him. "So I was tired and I needed to go to bed." He said. "And you go to MY bed!" I said to him. "Well yours was the only close one so I went to yours." He said.

I really did want to push him off and that's exactly what I did. I grabbed him and pushed him off. Hayes landed with a loud "Thump". Hayes started to laugh like crazy and I started to laugh like crazy too. Hayes then grabbed on to my foot and pushed my off the bed.

I fell next to Hayes and we started to laugh like crazy. When we calmed down I turned around to look at Hayes and saw him already looking at me. "Hey." he said and smiled. "Hi." I said back and smiled.

Hayes and I just starred into each other's eyes. Hayes blue iced looking eyes looking at my iced blue eyes. I've always wonderd who's eyes where lighter. Out of know where Hayes asked me a question "Brooklyn I've wanted to ask you this question ever since I've lade my eyes on you."

"And what's that question?" I said. "I know we haven't been to any dates or stuff like that but I was wondering." He said with a paused and continued with what he was saying. "Would you be my girlfriend?" Hayes said. I was shocked and happy that he asked me that. I got up from the floor and Hayes too.

Hayes looked like if he was waiting for a answer. Right! Stupid me I have to answer him! I smiled at him and said "yes I'll love to be your girlfriend Hayes." Hayes smiled then I smiled. Hayes grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him and he connected his lips to mine. I can finally forget about Taylor because now I'm with Hayes and I'm happy with him.

(A:N- #Relationship goals!)

Share
Comment
Favorite