Chapter 41

Brooklyns POV

Trevor finally woke up and him and I were sitting in the couch planning what we are going to do. "Trevor don't you think it's too late" I said and yawned. "Calm down its only 10" he said with a laugh.

We planned and few more ideas and then Trevor laid back and said "we're done this is going to happened tomorrow so we now need to get all of our items and set this up."

I gave him a look and said "at this time Trevor really?" He laughed and nodded. I sighed and stood up "well then what are you waiting for."

We arrived to Walmart, just because he couldn't think of another store. We both collected all the items "water balloons, flour, and so on." He said reviewing everything he has.

We payed for everything and went back home to go set up everything. The boys were gonna sleep over today just because they were to lazy to leave the O2L house😂. We put everything in place and now we just have to wait for tomorrow. "I'm excited for this." He said.

I looked over at him and said,

"I'm gonna get in real trouble because of this😂" And giggled.

I know it's a short chapter but I just felt like writing now because all my friends are out and I'm here staying home. Yup basically my Friday nights. 😂😂😂. Hope you enjoy this chapter I know it doesn't have like excitement but I mean it's something.