Chapter 6

*Brooklyn's POV*

All of walk into the car we went in separate cars since there was to much people to fit in one car. Cameron,Nash,Taylor, Jack and Jack, and me are going in one car and Hayes,Jacob, Matthew, Carter, and Aaron are in the second car.Were also meeting some youtubers I believe they were. We get in the car and I had to sit down next to Taylor even though I didn't want to. "So where are we going?" I asked. "To the mall" Cameron said. I nodded even though he couldn't see me because he was driving. "You look nice today" Taylor said while winking at me. Oh my gosh his hazel brown eyes anyone can die in his eye. "Hello you there?" Taylor said while pocking my arm. I shake my head and nodded "yea I'm fine and thank you, you look nice too!" I said blushing. "Yo Taylor stop flirting with the girl" Nash said. Everyone started laughing while me and Taylor were blushing. "I'm not flirting with her I'm just saying see looks nice beside she does!" he said while staring into my eyes smiling. "Were here!" Cameron said. Way to ruin the moment Cameron. Me and the boys walk out of the car close it and walk into the mall. Lets get this over with.

(AN-Hope you like it!! Again thank you for 100 reads!!)
Comment
Favorite
Share