Chapter 40

Brooklyn's POV

I smiled at the text that Taylor send me. The thought of me singing in front of a lot of people on stage exited me but that the same time frighten me. "Bart said that it's fine with him, do you have a song you wanna do?" Cameron said.

I looked over at Shawn and said "I've never sang with someone on stage so no I don't exactly have a song in my mind." The boys laughed and Shawn said "don't worry you and I will talk over the songs we can do"

We finally arrived to the O2L house. We knocked on the door and a sleepy Trevor opened the door. I laughed and he smiled. We walked in and the boys were all around the house doing who knows what. Trevor yawned and said "I'm going to bed...again...don't judge" and walked up stairs.

I giggled and followed him up to his room. I leaned on the door and said "why are you so tired?" "Brooke, yesterday the boys were playing something or doing something I really don't know but they were talking about something but turns out they were planning on pranking me, the whole night I could not go to sleep alarms were going off and the boys playing with freaking playing with water guns and it got all over me and more things I don't even wanna talk about. You know what it's revenge time." He said with a smirk.

I lifted one eyebrow up and gave him a look "right after I get some rest." He quickly said. He threw himself in bed and wrapped the covers around him "and your helping me" he said. I smiled and laughed. He fell asleep and I took a phone of him and posted it on Instagram "My little Trev feel asleep 😂😂 ily boo❤️"

PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I might have forgotten about Wattpad and I understand I could leave you guys hanging but now I'm back! Hope you enjoy this chapter and the photo of Trevor😂