Chapter 14

*Brooklyn's POV*

Have you ever felt like your life has changed because of some certain people. Because I did. These guys have changed my life in a good way and I've only been here for like what 2 or 3 weeks. These guys really do love me and I love them back.

"Hello earth to Brooklyn." Someone was waving there hand in front of my face which got me out of my thoughts.

"Yea yea what happened?" I said. "Are you alright?" I looked up to see the person I never wanted to see. Taylor. "Yes I'm fine what do you want?" I said wanting him to go away.

"Cameron and the boys went out to get Breakfast and told me to stay here with you until you wake up." He said. "Really Cameron you had to do this!" I said to myself.

I nodded at Taylor and got off the bed. Taylor sat down on the couch and said "Go do your stuff I'll wait for you for we can go meet up with the boys." I walked over to the bathroom and took a shower and do all that stuff. (Outfit on top don't know if you can't see the outfit it's a crop top like the last chapters outfit and high waisted shorts)

I walked out and Taylor looked at me up and down I felt really uncomfortable. "You look nice." He said. "Shut it Caniff." I said. Me and him walked out and he told me to go and follow him.

Taylor called a taxi and the taxi came. We got in and and Taylor told him to go to some place. I didn't feel like listening. We parked at a park and me and Taylor walked out.

Since I didn't know were to go I just followed Taylor. Taylor walked over to a lake were Bart and the boys were. Taylor shouted at them and they turned around and Cameron shouted "Hey Brooklyn were filming some vines wanna do one?"

I smiled and nodded I've always wanted to do one. I walked over to Cameron and he told me to shout anything or do something but I have to embarrass myself. I think I know what to do.

Cameron asked me if I was ready I nodded and he signaled me to go. The play ground was full of people adults and child's that's were I'm gonna do it. I ran up to the play ground and ran in circles streaming AHHHHHHHHHHH.

People turned to look at me like I was crazy. I stopped and started laughing. Cameron stopped and all the boys started laughing like crazy. I took out my phone and started recording it for vine. Once it ended I posted it and wrote "Stupid boys" and tagged them all.

So far this day is an amazing day.

(A/N- Hope you like it! Have you guys seen Conner Franta's new video last Monday I'm so late. I was a little bit shocked that he's gay but I appreciate him through everything!)

Comment
Share
Vote