Chapter 16

*One week later*
*Brooklyn's POV*

So it's been one week since Hayes asked me out and the tour thing for magcon and it's been going great. Cameron has signed me up for online school but he said when we get back home he'll maybe put me in a public school. I don't want to I've told him that MANY times but he keeps saying the same exact thing ''Ohh Brooklyn you need to go to school and make friends pluse school is important for you''. I always look at him with a face saying ''Bish what''.

Today was another Magcon is New York. I'm accualy really exited I've always wanted to go there. I was woken up with a loud bang coming from next door. Which is Cameron's room with other's. Bart changed the room aragment because as he said he felt like changing them so the rooms are.

Room 1- Jack and Jack, Sam, Aaron
Room 2- Matt, Carter, Brent
Room 3- Brooklyn, Hayes, Jacob, Mahogany
Room 4- Cam, Nash, Taylor, Dillon

"Brooklyn go and knock next door and tell them to shut up please." Mahogany said annoyed. "Why don't you do it?" I said back. "Because I don't feel like it besides we have to get up in 30 minutes and I wanna sleep. I sighed and got up and walked to the door and opened it.

I walked to their room and started banging on the door. Someone opened the door and it was Taylor. "Aren't you feisty." He said.

"Acculay I am because me or the people in my room can't sleep because of you guys so why don't you SHUT UP please." I am. Cameron walked over and opened the door wider "What's the matter?" He said looking at me. "Like I said can you PLEASE quiet down were trying to sleep? I said.

"Fine but we were just getting ready." Taylor said. "Then do it quiet ok? Ok. Bye." I said and walked to my room. "BYEEEEEE!!" Cameron and Taylor shouted. "SHHHHH people are sleeping down stairs!" I said.

Cameron laughed and closed the door. Who knows what there doing maybe there doing something else than getting ready. I walked into my room and everyone looked at me and Jacob said "Are they gonna be quite?" I nodded and jumped into. Oh I didn't tell you there is only two beds to me and Hayes have to share one and Jacob and Mahogany have to share one. #JOX .

30 minutes later

"Wake up!!" Someone jumped on top of me which woke me up instally. "Hayes I was sleeping what do you want?" I asked him. Its time to wake up and get dressed. I sighed and walked to the bathroom brushed my teeth and all that. I changed into my outfit and did my hair and makeup. I walked out the bathroom and saw everyone was ready. "Took you long enough." Hayes said.

I just ignored him and we walked out the room and I ran to each boys room and knocked hard on each one. One by one the doors opened and the boys walked out and said "Ready" we nodded and we made our way to the breakfast room. Hayes ran up to me and said "Sooo since were dating now when are we planning to tell the boys?" I looked at him and gave him the "I don't know" face.

"Well if it doesn't bother you I might have already told Nash." He said waiting for my reaction. I looked at him and said "Did he tell someone?". "I hope not you know how Nash is he can sometimes be a blabber mouth." I laughed and we saw Nash run up to us and said "So does wittle Haysie and a wittle girlfriend?" He said in his weird baby voice.

Hayes and I looked at him and said at the same time "Bruh". "So that's a yes right??" Nash said. Hayes nodded and Nash looked at him and smirked. "Sooo can I tell mom and dad and will and sky?" He said. "Fine just not mom you know how she acts when she finds out I'm dating someone. Ugh fine go a head tell her too." Hayes said. I laughed and Nash said "Ok I'll call her now."

"Wait NOW we still have to figure out when we'll tell the boys and the fans." He said. I have Nash the "Yeaa" face and Nash said "Fine I'll tell her after Magcon." We arrived at the breakfast room and we all began to eat. I got a muffin and a banana with milk. I took out my phone and took a picture of the boys eating abd posted it on Twitter and Instagram "Eating with the fam" and tagged them all. When it was time for Magcon we all ran back stage and waited till they called out our names. (I don't know how Magcon works because I've never been to one so I'm just making this up)

As Bart called out the names one by one all the boys were on stage and I was left back stage sitting down on a chair. I finally here my name which I really don't know why but I went up anyway. I walked on stage and the fans went cheering some just stared at me mad but I didn't pay attention to them. "Come sit here." Hayes said patting a chair next to him. I smiled at him and sat down on the chair. "So if you guys don't know this is Brooklyn and she's 15 turning 16 tommorow." He said. Rightttt I forget tommorow is my birthday (Mines too!!! Yay!)

The boys played some games challenges and many more things. These boys can get really crazy sometimes. Then, they did a meet and greet and some even wanted to take pictures with me! When Magcon was over we rode back to the hotel and I changed into my pajamas. It was a really long car ride from where Magcon was held. It was around 10:30 when we got back and the boys decided to watch a movie. We decided on 22 jump street. Hayes and I cuddled on the couch and sooner I feel asleep on Hayes shoulder.

(Sorry I couldn't update in winter brake because I was spending it with my dad and I usually never see my dad. Then school came along and I to catch up with that. Ugh school. So yes tommorow is mines and Brooklyn's birthday I don't really know why I choosed her birthday the same as mine but whatever. Hope you like!)