Chapter 29

Brooklyn's POV

"Adam" 'Dad" was all that came out of my mouth. I don't know if I should be surprised or happy. Well of course I'm happy but surprised that Cameron and the boys found them.

"We promised each other that we'll see each other again." Adam said with his deep voice. His hair was a much darker brown than I remember. His eyes were now a lighter blue. He grew much taller. Dad on the other hand grew taller but looked the same.

"Are you going to talk?" I hear Cameron said behind me. I turned around to him and said "how did you do this.". He smiled at me and said "go to them." I turned back around and Adam and dad smiled at me. I ran up to Adam ans hugged him so hard.

Tears started coming out of my eyes and I said "I can't believe your here you don't understand how much I've missed you!" He looked at me and said "I'm here now we're gonna be together." He said.

We both turned around and I saw dad smiling at me. I ran up to him and hugged him harder. More tears started coming out off my eyes "Daddy I've missed you so much". "I've missed you more honey now tell me why your with so many boys?"

I laughed and said "Adam dad these are my friends and this is Cameron, my dad I don't know step dad." Camerom gave me a small smile. "So your Brooklyn Dallas." Dad said. I nodded. "I'll leave you with him and I'll come later." Cameron said and walked away with the boys.

The whole day I spend it with Adam and dad telling them every thing. The boys, tour, youtube, vine, and even the orphanage. "You seem pretty happy around them." Adam said. I nodded and said "yea they do they make me happy" and smiled. "Well you haven't told us about them?" Dad said.

I nodded and said "ok I'll start off with Cameron." "He was the one that adopted my and we'll he could be a bit of a problem, like he's messy and crazy like a couple days ago him and Aaron were doing a challenge for his 20daysofDallas and they were the egg roulette challenge and there was a huge mess of egg yolk and even Aaron had to put on a bra and stuff it was crazy!" I said and laughed.

I spent the rest of the day with them two and they told me about what they were doing and more.

"I missed you guys very much."

Ok I under stand I'm really bad a keeping up with the book I'm actually having writers block I really need you guys to tell me what you want to happen in this book! Thank you!

Instagram- @manicpsycho_