Chapter 20

Brooklyn's POV✖

So it's been like 1 or 2 months since my birthday and a lot has happen I made a YouTube channel died my hair in the tips like a dark blue but with temporary die so if comes of like in 2 months and Cameron put me up for school instead of doing online school cause you "learn more in public school" ugh like don't you sometimes wish you could sign up your parents for school instead of them signing you well that's how I feel. But the good thing is that I go with Hayes so basically me and Hayes go to the same school.

"Are you ready Brooklyn!" Cameron yelled from the kitchen. I turned around and checked the time. 8:20 "Give me 2 ore hours to sleep and I'll pay you 20 dollars!" I yelled. I heard him and Hayes laugh ."I mean it!" I shouted. I closed my eyes and got comfortable. I heard my door slam open and someone grab onto my two feet. "Hayes get your bloody hands off of my beautiful legs." I said.

"Not until you get up and change you don't wanna be late for school now do you?" He said. I sighed and got up. "Happy now let go of me." "Pushy." He laughed. "Well get dressed and I'll meet you down stairs." He said. He opened the door and I shouted "NO MORNING KISS.". Ugh.

I got up and basically dragged my self to the bathroom. I took a shower and all that. I got dressed and straightened my hair, makeup, and put on my converse. I sighed and walked out of my room. I walk down the stairs and me being me I missed one steo. I knew I was gonna fall on my face so I closed my eyes not wanting to see me fall.

I felt someone grab on to me so I opened my eyes and saw Hayes there. "So that means I didn't fall?" I said. Hayes laughed and said "I got you." I stood up straight and started to blush. Hayes laughed and said "oh and" then he gave me a kiss on the cheek then on the lips "good morning."

I smiled big and kissed his cheek. I walked down and said "What's for breakfast!" I walked down. "You're eating breakfast from school it's late come on!" Cameron shouted. I sighed and ran, grabbed my backpack and ran out of the house. "Were going pennyboarning cause that's how cool we are." Hayes said.

He threw me my pennyboard. I was gonna ask were he got it from but instantly him and Cameron took off. "Ok." I mumbled to my self and I took off. I was trying to catch up to them since they were already so far away so I will go faster and even though I might fall and stuff but I knew how to like not fall. Wow great saying.

"Wait for me!!" I shouted. Cameron and Hayes laughed "Try catching up!!" Hayes yelled. As much as I hate him I still love him. Hehehe. When we came to school dad left and me and Hayes put our stuff into our lockers and got the books for our next class. The bad thing is that me and Hayes have different classes except for pe. Ugh.

Well let's get to class and get this over with.

Hope you like it! If you want to comment down below what you want to happend later on and I'll maybe do what you guys want. Btw I got snapchat for the first time!! Lol! Add me there if you have and we can talk about the book or anything you want!

Instagram- @manicpsycho_
Snapchat- @manicpsycho1