Chapter 33

Brooklyns POV

"You look beautiful" he said to me. "You look handsome too" I said back. His hair normal like always with a white bandana on. He was wearing a red and black flannel with the sleeves rolled up. He had black skinny jeans on and white converse. He looked amazing.

"You can take a picture." He said and posed. I laughed and took out my phone. "Wait for real." "No let's take a selfie." I said he laughed and nodded. We took the photo and I posted it on Twitter and Instagram "today with @taylorcaniff 😄!"

We walked to his car and I asked him "where are you going?" He looked at me and said "somewhere" and started driving. We were basically jamming out to music and singing as loud as we can. People were giving us looks and other singed along with us.

We came to a restaurant and we walked out the car "I'm pretty sure you haven't eaten and I didn't eat so we're eating first." He said. "Oh you should have told me we were eating so I could've brought money." I said

He laughed and said "Brooklyn I'm paying ok?ok." And he walked in. I laughed and walked in with him. He walked up to front desk "Taylor Caniff." She looked at a list and crossed his name off "ok mr. and mrs. Caniff follow me." I smiled at the thought of that. "Oh no were not married" he said while blushing.

I walked with Taylor to a booth. She gave us the menu and tolled us someone will be with you. We both nodded and opened the menu. I was looking at the menu "Taylor have you eaten here before?" I said and looked up.

Taylor was looking at me smiling "And what are you staring at?" I said and smirked. "And to answer your question yes I have eaten here with the boys." He said. The same lady came up to us and said "would you like something to drink?"

"2 waters" he said. She nodded and walked away. A different woman came up to us and said "Hola ya estas lista?" Taylor gave her a confused face. I laughed and said "el no sabe español pero si yo pienso que el estás listo."

Taylor got more confused and me and the woman laughed. I looked at her name tag. Mrs.Garcia. "Oh sorry I thought you guys knew Spanish." Taylor laughed. "She said if we're ready to order." I said

"Oh yea we are!" He said. We ordered our food and we started talking about ourself as we waited. "So you speak Spanish?" He said. I nodded and said "my mom was born in Santo Domingo and my dad was born in El Salvador so they both thought me and my brother Spanish."

"When my mom left my dad wanted to stop teaching us but he decided to keep teaching us."

"I've always wanted to learn Spanish but it seems like to much work." He said. I laughed and our food came. We talked more and ate. Taylor paid for the food and left.

"So where are we going now?" I said. "Somewhere."

Taylors POV

I hope this goes well...

Thanks for reading! Hope you like it! Make sure to vote and comment!
Instagram- @manicpsycho_