Chapter 10

*Brooklyn's POV*

The girls and I parked in front of the Magcon house. "Thank you guys so much!" I said. "No problem we'll see you later!" Andrea said. I said bye to them and got out of there car and waved at them. They drove away and I turned around and walked to the door. Since I don't have a key yet I guess I have to knock.

I knocked and Nash opened the door. ''Oh hey.'' He moved out and I walked in. ''Hey Nash were's Cameron?'' I said. ''In his room.'' I nodded and walked to the door that said ''Cameron'' on it and knocked. No one answered so I looked into the peep hole to see if Cameron was in there.

I looked I did find Cameron but also Taylor. They were talking about something so I decided to hear. ''If you hurt her watch whats gonna happened to you!'' I heard Cameron say.

C-Cameron T-Taylor

T- I promise you I'm NOT gonna hurt her! Stop thinking I am!!

C- YOU FUCKING INVITED YOU SUPPOSEDLY GIRLFRIEND!! BROOKLYN IS COMING IN A FEW MINUTES AND SHE GONNA WALK IN SEEING YOU WITH HER!!

T- I KNOW I INVITED HER OVER! AND ONE THING SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND AND I'M GONNA MAKE SURE BROOKLYN DOSEN'T SEE HER!

C- SEE YOU DO WANNA HURT HER!! I DON'T WANT YOU CLOSE OR NEAR HER. I DON'T WANT YOU LOOKING, SPEAKING, OR EVEN TALKING TO HER I DON'T WANT HER TO GET HURT!

I was shocked at what I just heard. Taylor was gonna hurt me and he was dating someone. I didn't want to hear anymore. I found a piece of paper and a pen and wrote ''I can't believe you would wanna hurt me. I really thought you cared Taylor.'' and I folded it and slid it to his room.

I turned around and ran to my room. I felt like dieing. I ran into my room shut the door and locked it and sat on the floor and cried. I can't believe this I really thought he cared. I was now crying hard. ''Brooklyn can I come in please.'' I heard Hayes say from outside. I stood up and opened the door.

Hayes walked in and sat in my bed. I closed the door and sat next to him. ''What do you want.'' I said. ''You found out right about the Taylor thing?'' He said. I look at him in a weird way. ''How do you know and why didin't no one tell me'' I said.

''Hey don't be mad at me I just figured this out now!'' He said. ''How did you find out?'' I said. ''When you were with the girls Cameron brought Taylor into his room and I heard talking then shouting and I wanted to know what was happening so I over heard them talking about this so I decided to talk to Nash about this. So I did he told me a little bit about it so I decided to go and hear more stuff. So when I went to got and hear I saw you knocking on the door. So I decided to see what you wee gonna do. I saw you hearing and also grabbing paper and writing something down and running to your run so I decided to go and run after you and well yea.'' Hayes said.

''Oh why would he do something like that to me?'' I said. ''Taylor is a person to date some one and break there hearts, Taylor was once heart broken and he felt really bad and he decided to be like that I don't know why'' he said.

I looked down and my eyes became watery and a tear feel to my leg. ''It's ok.'' Hayes said while hugging me. I was crying on his shoulder hard.

(AN: Hope you like it I decided to add drama! Which do you prefer #Broolor or #Brooyes)

3+ Votes for next chapter?

Vote

Comment

Share