Chapter 12

*Brooklyn's POV*

Someone shook me awake from my dream. I opened my eyes and saw dad there. "Good morning hunny, go get ready were leaving to the airport in 30 minutes.

I nodded and Cameron walked out of room. I turned around and went back to sleep. 5 minutes later. I decided to now wake up and get ready.

I got out of bed a dragged myself to the bathroom. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I put on a white t-shirt and sweatpants. I'm going to the airport not some fancy place.

I brushed my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I put on my vans and my phone and walked down to the stairs. I closed my door and walked down stairs.

I walked to the living room and saw my bags and the boys. "Ready?" Cameron said. "Yep." I said. Lets just say I wasn't ready for all this.

I mean going on tour is something I never did nor thought I would do. My life has turned upside down. I was this person no one knew or talked to. Now I'm going to be someone everyone's going to know.

Matthew snapped me out of my thoughts and said "Come on were leaving?". I walked outside and into the car.

I was looking outside and guess who walked out. Taylor and Brittany. Brittany saw me and glared at me. I saw them talking, hugging and kissing. Things that make me jealous.

Taylor saw that I was looking at him so I quickly turned around. I think I'm in love with Taylor. The more I see him with Brittany the more I like him. The boys came into the car and sat down on the seats. Matthew was on my right and Taylor was on my left. Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around and Taylor was looking at me.

"Soo how are you?" He said. I just ignored him and turned back around. He kinda knew I didn't want to talk so he turned back around and went on his phone.

We parked at the airport and we all walked out and grabbed our bags. We waited in the airport for 5 minutes until they called us. We were going on a private jet and I was going to meet Bart there manager. (Lets pretend Bart cares about the boys and not the money. Ok? Ok.)We walked into the plane and the first thing I did was walk to a chair grabbed a blanket and feel asleep.

*Hours Later*

I woke up from my sleep feeling energetic. I stood up and looked around and I wasn't at the plane I was in the hotel.

Taylor walked in and said "I know you don't wanna talk to me but I brought you here from the airport." I just nodded and stood up. Taylor grabbed on to my wrist and said "Brooklyn why don't you wanna talk to me. Why are you ignoring me I didn't do anything to you."

My gosh he's so stupid. "First of all let go of my wrist!" Taylor let go of my wrist. "And second of all you should know why." "I don't know that's why I'm asking!!" He shouted at me.

"YOU LIED TO ME. I FELT FOR YOU. WE EVEN KISSED. THEN I COME BACK TO SEE YOU WITH ANOTHER GIRL KISSING HER AND MORE STUFF. UGH JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I shouted at him. He just stood there like he knew what his mistake was.

"You could have just told me that your dating someone in the beginning and we wouldn't be fighting." I said with a calmer voice.

Taylor just looked at me and turned around and walked out the room. I sighed and walked to the bathroom. I sometimes wish I hadn't met him. Because then I could go to sleep at night knowing there was someone like him out there.

(AN- How do you like it so far? Do you think Brooklyn will forgive Taylor?)

Vote
Comment
Share