Chapter 31

Brooklyns POV

"Brooklyn wake up" I felt someone shake me. I opened my eyes and stretched and saw Taylor in front of me. "What" I said. I stood up and saw I was in my hotel room which I shared with mahogany. "Can I talk to you?" He said. I looked at him and nodded.

"Ok I know your probably still mad about me about happened with me and you. But look I'm sorry for what I did I should have told you. But just so you know me and her are done. I was wondering if you could give me another chance." He said.

I look at him and sigh "yea sure I do need someone to talk too." He smiled and I smiled we both hugged. "wait did Cameron make you do this?" I said. "At the begging of tour yea but I didn't want to but know I just felt like I had too." He said.

I nodded and laughed. "So what's up?" He asked. I explained to him everything about Cameron and dad and Adam. "What are you gonna do?" I sighed and said " I really don't know I just want to forget about it now." He nodded and look somewhere else. "Why don't me and you go out somewhere to get your mind of that."

I looked at him and nodded "yea sure where tho?" He looked at me and said "be ready in a hour." And walked out.

You know what I'm gonna say. IM SORRY! But hope you like it!
Instagram- @manicpsycho_