Chapter 13

*Brooklyn's POV*

It was the next day and I felt someone jump on top of my and say "WAKE UP BROOKLYN!!" The first thing I thought was that it was ether Hayes because of his voice or a pedophile.

So I jumped out of my bed and ran with my eyes close and I felt myself collide with something hard. Hayes started laughing like crazy. I opened my eyes to see myself in the ground and Hayes on the floor laughing.

I just glared at him trying not to laugh too. Hayes stopped laughing and got up. He looked at me and started laughing again harder. I got up and pretend to be mad at him.

"Are *Laugh* You *Laugh* Ok *Laugh* ?" Hayes said between laughs. I glared at him and he told me "You know you wanna laugh!".

And before I knew it I started laughing like crazy. When we stopped laughing Hayes told me to get ready because were gonna eat breakfast.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth and changed into a outfit. (Outfit and makeup on top). Once I finished with everything I grabbed my Mac nude lipstick and applied it on my lips. I grabbed my IPhone and my bracelets and put them on. I walked out the room. I'm staying in a room with Hayes since Bart wanted that. I still haven't meet him.

I called Hayes to see where he was. H-Hayes B-Brooklyn

B- Hayes were are you.
H- With the boys eating. Duhh.
B- Hayes where is that.
H- How am I suppose to know.
B- O my gosh Hayes what do you mean you don't know. Whatever I'll find it myself.
H- Ok byeee!

Hayes hanged up which left me alone to find were him and the boys were. Oh Hayes. I walked around the hotel trying to find the buffet. I finally found it which took me like 20 minutes. Wow time pases fast.

I walked in and found the boys sitting down on a table eating. I walked over to the table and found a empty seat next to Cameron. I sat on the chair and the boys turned to look at me.

The first thing that Cameron said was "That's to much skin." I payed no attention to him went to get something to eat. I just got a chocolate muffin and water. I wasn't that hungry.

I still haven't used Twitter and those other ones because Cameron said to wait until he told everyone. When we were done eating we just walked outside of the hotel.

*A few hours later*

We were know at Magcon and the boys are on stage doing there thing and I was backstage waiting for when Cameron was gonna tell the fans about me.

"Ok guys I have something to say." Cameron said. The crowd went quiet wanting to know what Cameron was gonna say. "Ok I think this is a good time to tell you guys but I adopted a girl, her name is Brooklyn."

Cameron waved at me and I walked on stage and sat down on a empty chair next to Cameron. Cameron gave me a microphone and I said "Hi I'm Brooklyn Dallas.".

There was dead silence, no one was talking and they were just looking at me the whole entire time. The got me worried more. Some people were looking at me like if they wanna kill me and some of them but most were smiling at me.

"So I thought we should do a #Ask Brooklyn for you guys can get to know her better." Cameron said. People raised there hand and Aaron walked over the them. "How old are you?" A girl asked. "15 years old." I said.

Question #2- Where were you born?
Me- In California, Los Angeles Question #3- Who are your favorite viners?
Me- The Magcon boys
Question #4- Who are your favorite youtubers?
Me- I would have to say O2L
Question #5- Who is your favorite OTP?
Me- I would have to say Kiandrea and Jox. I mean those two are life (Lets pretend Kian and Andrea are still dating)
Question #6- When is your birthday.
Me- January 7, 1999

Once I answered all the question they answered Mahogany told to me to go and help her out with the music.

When it was the end of Magcon the boys did there meet and greet. Some fans even wanted to take pictures with me and sign some stuff.

When it was the end of the meet and greet we walked back to the hotel and Cameron told me "So did you like it." I smiled at him and nodded. "Good!" He said.

Me and Hayes walked back to our hotel room and watched some movies.

(AN- Yayy! The fans finally know who she is!)
Comment
Share
Vote