Chapter 42

Brooklyns POV

"Trevor do you think this is a good idea to do?" I said as Trevor put the cameras in the correct angles. "Yeaaa come on it's gonna be hilarious!" He said. I sighed and laughed "ok then"

Trevor started to record and he sat back "Hey guys it's Trevor and today I'm here with Brooklyn and today we're gonna prank the boys." We had cameras set up in all the places where we put the things.

The first one to get pranked was Cameron. (This prank is inspired by Joe Sugg and Casper Lee). He got in the shower and started to take a shower. "Okk Trevor I'm not gonna look at that so tell me how it goes!" I said. He laughed and said "why is he cleaning the windows?!?!"

I looked back at the camera and saw Cameron wiping the windows. "What the?" I said and started to laugh. When he finished he grabbed the towel and when to dry himself. "Ok ok it's right here" Trevor said.

So basically what we did was put red food coloring on his towel and dried it off with a blow drier. He noticed he was starting to get red "what the f*ck?!" He said. He put the towel on him and walked out "OK NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHO THOUHT IT WAS FUNNY TO DO THIS." He said with a smile at the end.

Trevor and I walked out and Cameron looked at both at us and laughed. "I will say this is very creative." The boys walked out and started to laugh and take photos. Cameron laughed and walked into his room.

"Cameron!" I shouted. He turned and looked at me. "One question. Why do you clean the Windows in the shower?" I said and laughed. He just looked at me and smiled and walked back in to his room. I smiled and giggled.

The next one on the list was Nash. Nash likes watching tv which made Trevor get the perfect idea of what to do. We put glue on the couch and when Nash would sit down his butt will be glued on to the couch.

Trevor and I acted as if we wear watching tv waiting till Nash decided to come sit. We sat in different couches. In about 5 minutes down came Nash and he went straight to go watch his show. He noticed me and Trevor were trying so hard not to laugh which made Nash question us.

"Are you guys okay?" We both looked at Nash and smiled "yea were good" Nash just looked at us and looked back at the screen. "I forgot my chips, change the channel and I'll hurt you" he said to us. He went to go stand up but he couldn't, which made me and Trevor burst out in laughter.

Nash looked at us and said "what did you guys do!?" "We supper glued your butt to the couch so you can stay there and not move" I said. He gave me that evil look and that's when the rest of the boys came down to see what was happening.

Everyone erupted in laughing and cameras were out. More days past and more pranks went on "Now they know not to mess with either one of us."

Guysssss I'm backkkk idk what happened that I just left but I'm back now and I'm going to try and put up more :)