Chapter 39

Brooklyns POV

I woke up the next morning by the smell of food. I opened my eyes and saw mahogany still sleeping. I stood up and rubbed my eyes. I walked in the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I walked downstairs and said "don't tell me you burned something." The boys laughed and Matt said "this time we actually did it right." I smiled and saw mahogany walk down "I swear if you guys burned something I'm going to burn something of yours."

We all started laughing "they surprisedly didn't burn something." I said. We walked to the kitchen and saw the food placed on different dishes. "Wow" I thought in my head. We all sat down and Nash and Cameron placed one plate in front of us.

We all ate and talked about stuff I wasn't listening too. "Brooklyn school starts in 2 weeks." I looked up at Cameron and said "don't even start talking about school that is the last thing I wanna know about." The boys laughed and we talked more.

When we finished we put the plates in the sink and I walked back to the room. I went on twitter and tweeted "so I just ate breakfast that the boys cooked... I'm surprised they didn't burn it." The boys and mahogany retweet it.

Mahogany came in and said "Where going to the O2L house the boys said to get ready." I nodded and walked to the closet to pick out an outfit. I decided on a red flannel and ripped jeans with gray vans. I applied mascara and let my hair down.

I finished and grabbed my sunglasses and phone. I walked outside and got in the car with the boys and mahogany. I sat between Taylor and Hayes. I took out my head phone and started listening to music.

"You used to call me on my cell phone, late night when you need my love, call me on my cell phone." I sang quietly. Someone took out my left earbud which I hate when people do that like I'm listening to something and you take my earbud out. Mhm ok then.

I pause the song and look up. Taylor was looking at me and asked me "hey you have an amazing voice for our next magcon would you like to sing a song with Shawn?" The boys all looked and me and Shawn gave me a big smile.

I smile and say "sure I'll love too!" The boys smile and Cameron says "I'll call Bart and tell him that your singing with Shawn." I nod and look down at my phone. I saw that Taylor texted me so I check what it says

Taylor~ You have a beautiful voice can't wait for everyone to hear it❤️😘

I'm soooo sorry for not posting in over two weeks but I'm back in schedule and I hope you enjoy it as much I enjoy writing for you❤️. I really like this chapters tho.

Instagram- Manicpsycho_