Chapter 30

*Brooklyn's POV*

"So we thought why don't you come back with us, live with us?" Dad said. I look at them both eye to eye "what do you mean?" I asked. "We can be a family again come live with us." Adam said. I looked at them both not not knowing what to say. We were all eating at a restaurant in New York with the boys. When Cameron heard what dad and Adam said the dropped his fork and looked straight at me.

I think he was the only one paying attention to what they said. I looked back at Adam and said "I don't know if I can." Dad and Adam gave me a why face. I looked over at Cameron and saw that he was looking down at his lap "excuse me" he said. The boys all look up at Cameron walk away. My phone buzzed and saw that I have a message.

"Go I understand." From Adam. I look and him and he nodded. I stood up and went to find where Cameron has gotten. I saw him outside of the restaurant look at all the cars pass by. I walked over to him and said "hey are you ok?" He turned to me and looked at me eye to eye "are you really leaving."

"I don't know ok I really don't know." I said. He nodded and turned back away. It went silent for a moment when Cameron said "he's your dad and brother I understand if you wanna go their your family." I looked at him not knowing what to say. He turned around and walked away.

I stood there deciding if I should go back to the table or not. "No I can't " I muttered. I sighed and put my hands over my face. I was feeling Confused and stressed. Confused because Cameron just walked out and stressed because I don't know wether to go with my brother and dad or stay with Cameron. Stressed because I love Cameron and know I can't leave him. Stressed because at the same time I love my brother and dad and I can't leave them too.

Stressed because I can't leave them all.

Omg I am super sorry for not updating I promise I'll try to go back to updating more. Hope you like this chapter!
Instagram- @manicpsycho_