Chapter 36

Brooklyns POV

Magcon finished as so the meet and greet. We were now in our hotel room filming for my channel a #askMagcon.

"This is from@sugamama (idk if this is real). Are Taylor and Brooklyn dating? We all have seen photos of them together." Shawn said.

My eyes got wide and looked down to the floor blushing a little. I looked over at Taylor and saw he was just smirking at the camera. "Who knows." We laughed and we keeped on filming.

When we finished I turned the camera off and walked over to my laptop to edit the video. Shawn walked over to me and said "we're going to go eat somewhere wanna come with us?".

"No thanks I'm gonna stay here to edit the video." I said. He nodded and told the boys what I said and they left. Taylor decided to stay with me to help me edit.

It's been about 30 minutes and I finished editing. I uploaded the video and turned my laptop off. Taylor looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back at him and walked over to him.

I sat next to him and he turned on his laptop and went in Twitter. I looked at him and smiled at him I didn't realize he took a photo of me looking at him and him smiling into the camera.

I looked over at the laptop and he was writing his caption @taylorcaniff- so glad to be with her hopefully we will become something more she makes so happy❤️

I read what he wrote and he posted it. I looked at Taylor and smiled. I gave him a peck on the lips and he smiles at me. "I hope we become something too❤️. I said

The next chapter will be longer but thanks for reading! Hope you like it!

Instagram- manicpsycho_