Chapter 1

(AN:This is the old magcon)

*CameronsPOV*

Today me and the guys were going to adopt a girl from Sunshine Orphanage.

Once we got there we enter and a woman around her mid-30 comes up to us.

"Hello welcome to Sunshine Orphanage my name is Mrs.Gomez,are you here to adopt" she said

"yes we are" Nash replies to her.

"okay girl or boy and what age" she says.

"We want a girl and 14 and older" I reply back to her.

"Okay follow me" she says. We enter I think it was her office.

She passes me a binder with selection of kids but on kid caught my eye.

*BrooklynsPOV*

Right now I'm in my room doing nothing and I mean NOTHING. I sigh and decide to penny bored.

There was a knock on my door so I stand up and open it.

"Brooklyn some people want to see you".Mrs.Gomez says.

I nod and put on my black vans and walk downstairs to her office.When I got in there was 5 boys sitting there.

I sit in and introduce my self "Hi my names Brooklyn". "Hi Brooklyn my name is Cameron this is Matthew,Nash,Carter,and Hayes" he says pointing to each boy.

I nodded "Hi" was all I said."So tell us about yourself."

"My name is Brooklyn Alvarez.I'm 15 years old. I'm kinda tomboyish, my favorite color is blue, my favorite animal is a PANDA :-) , I like to sing and dance, drink Arizona, and penny bored. I play the guitar and piano, and that's it" I said

After I was done Mrs.Gomez came and told me that time finished."Wait we want to adopt her." Cameron said

Wait I'm getting adopted by boys...cool

(AN:Hope youlike it remember this is my first book I wrote so at first it will be bad but I promise it will get better.)