Chapter 9

*Brooklyn's POV*

Andrea, Jenn and me parked at the mall. We got out of the car locked it and walked into the mall.

"So are you guys also famous?" I told them. "Yea but don't worry I don't think no one will find us." Andrea said.

I nodded great more famous. Well I mean Dad and his friends are famous so they do know more famous people.

"Ok so where are we going first?" I said. "Forever 21." They both said. "But I'm 15 not 21?" I said confused.

"Omg Brooklyn have you been to mall before." Jenn said. "Yea once why?" "Because that doesn't mean you have to be 21 they just wanted to name it that." Andrea said.

"Oh ok." I said. We walked into the store and I was in love with everything.

"Ok so Brooklyn go get what you like and meet us in the dressing rooms." (AN: I dont know if they do have dressing room I've only been there once...Don't judge).

I walked over to a shirt that haded a nyan cat on it while he was pooping or whatever he was doing and the background was like a mixture beetween purple and blue.

So I got that. I decided to got and find shorts and pants. I got 5 shorts and 5 skinny jeans and 2 ripped jeans and shorts.

I also got a beanie that says "You can't sit with us". Another that says "Don't mess with me" and another one that says "Hi!!".

I also decided to get a blue,purple, black, white, and a tie die color and I also got bandanas.

I got a couple more shirts and more stuff. Once I finished I walked over the dressing rooms to find Andrea and Jenn.

"Your done?" Andrea said. I nodded. "Ok go and try out the clothes and see which one you like." Jenn said

"Are you guys gonna try out yours?" I asked. "We already did were gonna wait for you." Andrea said.

"Ok." I said. I walked into a dressing room and tried on everything. I keeped some of the shirt and all of the pants and shorts and also the beanies and bandanas.

I walked out with only the stuff I wanted. "Ready?" Jenn said. "Yup." I said. "Ok come on." Andrea said.

Jenn and her stood and and walked to the line. "So who's paying for all this?" I said "Cameron why?" Jenn said.

"But Cameron isn't here." I said confused. "He gave us money to pay for all this and a credit card." Andrea said.

"Oh." I said.

I took out my phone and saw Camerons contact there so I decided to text him.
(Cameron-C Brooklyn-B)

B-Why are you paying for all of this after you bought me a phone and a cover. I told you I don't like it when people buy stuff for me.
C- First of all, no hi really. Second of all, I did that because you needed clothes and shoes and also because your now by daughter and I want to do everything for you to be happy.
B- First of all, Hi. Second of all, You don't have to buy me stuff in order to make me happy. I just want love and affection and I'm already happy because of you and the guys.
C- First of all, Im not gonna leave you without clothes I dont want you wearing old dirty clothes. Second of all, Thank you for that you also make me happy. And of course the boys.

B- Aww thx I have to go pay for the stuff text you later dad l love you! Bye

C- Luv you too!! Bye

Now lets pay for all this.

(AN- Hope you like! I know its quite boring sorry if it was!)

Vote
Comment
Share