Chapter 7

*Brooklyns POV*

1 week later...

So I've been here for 1 week and something days. Ive been closer with the boys and Mahogany. Me and Taylor have also spend some time together. Just 2 days ago me and him were in the pool outside. I think I'm starting to develop feelings for him.

*Flashback*

*Knock Knock* ''Its open!'' I said. The door opened and Taylor walked in.

''So what you doing'' he said

''Nothing why?'' I said

''Umm I just you know wanted to know if you wanted to go to the pool with me"' he said while biting his bottom lip. I blushed and said ''I will love to just let me go and get ready'' . ''Really'' he said. I nodded. He smiled that 1 million award smile. ''Ok I will get ready to'' he said and ran out.

I walked to my closet and picked out a two piece bikini. I picked out a black strapless one (Picture on top) something simple. I put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my bracelets and put them. I put on a tank top over it and short shorts. I grabbed my towel and put on my flip flops and hurried down the stairs.

''Where you going Brooklyn'' I turned around and saw Cameron standing there looking at me. ''I'm just going to the pool with Taylor.'' ''oh ok '' he said.

I ran to the backyard and saw Taylor was there waiting for me. ''Well your early'' i said. '' and your late'' he said. I laughed. ''Girls need time'' i said.

I walked over to the seat and removed my tank top and my shorts and I let my hair down. In the corner of my eye I saw Taylor staring at me and smirking. ''Perv I can see you looking at me'' I said. I turned around and Taylor was blushing hard. ''Maybe I was maybe I wasn't'' I laughed and ran and pushed Taylor of the edge he landed in the water.

I was laughing really hard I could nearly die of laughter. Taylor came out of the water with a smile. ''Oh so you wanna play it like that game on!'' he said and came running after me. I knew what he was gonna do so I took off running.

I was running around with Taylor chasing after me. Taylor started running faster and caught up to me. He grabbed me by my waist and picking me up and throwed me in the pool along with him. We floated back up and him and me were laughing hysterically. I hit his shoulder and said ''I hate you'' in a friendly way. ''I love you too and oww you hit hard'' he said.

''I know right'' I said. We started laughing. We were now looking into each other eyes. ''Your beautiful you know that right '' he said. ''Nobody has ever told me that '' I said. ''Its because there blind they can't see how beautiful you are'' he said. I blushed and look down ''Don't look down when you blush I like to see to blush'' he said. He put his hand on my chin and put up my face.

''Thank you Taylor you've made me really happy'' I said. ''And you've made me happy too''. he said.

We starterd to lean in and his and mines lips attached. Our lips moved in sync . I felt fireworks something I've never felt before. It was a good feeling how our lips were moving together, how he wasn't to rough, how I felt like me and him were the only one on earth, I felt alive.

We pulled back looking at each other smilling. ''Wow'' we said at the same time. ''I'ts getting dark I think we should go back in'' he said. I nodded. We got out of the pool and I walked to my towel and dried my self. I put on the tank top on and the shorts. I slipped on my flipflops and put my hair in a messy bun.

I grabbed my stuff and turned around to see if Taylor was ready. I've never really saw Taylor shirtless. I was observing his muscular body and his abs. Wow. He saw me looking at him and said '' Like what you see'' I looked up at him and blushed a little and said '' Shut it Caniff are you ready'' he laughed and nodded.

We walked back into the house and saw the boys there and the O2L boys. I meet them when we went to mall. Cameron saw me and said '' So was it fun ''. Me and Taylor nodded. ''Go and get dried up were gonna see a movie'' ''Ok'' me and taylor said. I walked to my room, took a shower and changed into a dog onsie. I ran downstairs and watched a movie with the guys thinking about the best day I had.

(AN: I know this chapter is very long and also its a flashback)

Please

Vote

Share

Comment